consequences...

Emma jeens has accept it to adopt me. She is now my beautiful mother. Very light, brown hair, very long. Brown eyes, soft voice and very small but very beautiful women.

"Come on honey" said Emma
"Coming" I said
I follow her out the door and I walk beside her. And then I go to her face and smile.
"Oh yes hon?" She said with an smile
"I want you to come to my school for tomorrow. They wanna meet the parents as well" I explained
"Oh wow, when is it?"
"At night in the gym room. Basically after school"
I pulled out my school sheet and showed her my school name and the address and other information.
"Thank you Rosie. I think rosie kinlo is an unique name to keep"

I looked up at her with an smile on my face and push my glasses up forward. I never thought my name was ever unique honestly. I wonder where my name come from.

-The next day-
I went to my first period class and see only boys playing ball inside the classroom. They stopped and looked at me like they never seen me before. So I stand there and smiled a little and sat down in my assigned seat. Then the girls started coming in and the boys started to pack there stuff up.

"Hey Rosie" said Kim greeting me
"Hello Kim" I greet back "you look tired. You should have gotten some more sleep"
She sighs
"I was doing this project with my mom to help her to save her job"
"Oh no, im sorry"
"No your good... Just my step dad he ain't helping much"
"Well he works here, he seems to be trying his best"
She looks at me.

"I don't know. He seems off to me" she starts thinking
"What do you mean?" I asked
"I don't wanna say, but probably nothing. Im just a little stressed for my family. Trying to put us together and stay together"
I pat her back
"That's not your job"

I hold her hands, but tighter and she looks at her hands and back at me.
"Its not your job to take care of everyone, stay as an child for long"
I smiles at her big and she smiles back.

-After school-
It was getting dark and I went to the gym room. And it was nice, it's basically an party up in here. And the decorations on point. And good foods here, the music is playing not too loud but for some people who likes to dance.

"You ready honey?" Said emma, I smiled
"Yes emma" I reply
"You can call me mother if you want too" she smiles sweetly
"Ok mother"

She's the sweetest, isn't she?

We walked more further into the gym room. And I found one of my teachers and I introduce my mom to them. And I walked backwards and bumped into someone.
"Hey watch out..." Kim smiled at me and holds my arms
I turned my full body and we was standing close. And I stepped back some and looked at her with an sweet smile.
"That your mom?" She asked
I turned around and look at my mother talking to my teacher.
"That's my mom" I reply, I looked at her mother and I smirk "That's your mother?"
She turned around and smiled and looked back
"That's my mother" she chuckles "you wanna dance with me? Im just bored"
"Sure why not"

I hold her hand and we walked to the dance floor and we started dancing. Well mainly she was dancing smoothly and I on the other hand didn't really like dancing I am not that good. But she is tho, and she holds my hand again and spins me around and around. And we laugh so out loud, and then someone bumped behind me and hold my waist. I hold her hands tightly and looked who's behind me, until she said.

"Dad!?"
I looked at her dad. That's Mr. Richard, her step father.
"Hello Mr. Richard" I smiled a little "What brings you here?"
He smiles big
"I came here, cause I work here" He answers "I meant your mother, you must be adopted"
"I am, thanks Mr. Richard" I smile more bigger
"Adopted? You never told me that before"
"I didn't want you to think I was an embarrassment"

Kim hugs me tightly. I hug her back feeling the support I needed. Mr. Richard standing there and starts to feel jealousy.
"Mr. Richard we need you to help grab somethings" said an beautiful women teacher
"Of course I will be there" he reply
She smiles and walking away. Mr. Richard look at kim and then at me.
"See you girls later?" 

We nod and he walks away. And I slowly looked at Kim. Kim looks at me slowly.

"This is what I was talking about" she said
"What you mean?" I asked
"My step father acts like... An creep"
I nod.
"Don't worry, he wasn't an creep to me. But he was nice to say hi and bye and that's all it was"
"You sounded like an poem..."
"I love writing poetry" I smiled

Poems are my life stories something to put on paper and read out loud. And the way you explain with the bit of chucks in it. It's magical.

-After the meeting greeting-
I volunteer to clean up the gym room. I was sweeping the floor. And thinking about Kim, she seems so scared. Why would her step dad be an creep? He was honestly a little bit creepy, and he did touch me... Why?

"Hey?"
I turned around
"Ah Mr. Richard" Why he's here?
"I didn't know you was volunteering to clean up this whole place. All by yourself huh?" He smiles
"No there more teacher's that's helping me and even couple more student's"
It was quiet for an moment.
"Follow me" he said very calmly

I followed him and leads to his office he closed the door and locks it. And I standing there looking around. He comes behind me and touch my body.

"Your so beautiful~ you know that?~" kiss the back of my neck
"What about your wife?" I asked
He pauses.
"Don't worry about her, focus on this love right here. Right now~"
He takes off my shirt from the back and I feel so uncomfortable. I just stand there while he taking off all my clothes, and sits me on his desk. And he takes off his pants and boxers and we're way too close now.
"Don't worry... It will hurt for awhile. Let me know if you want me to slow down... Or fast~" he smirks
Well we all know what this leads. Sex.