Can't be

Lucas goes to his locker. And pick out the things he needed. He closed his locker and looks at the main entrance of the school building where normally I walk inside from. But he doesn't see me.
"Maybe she's sick... or something" he said to himself, walks to his first period.

Moments later,
In first period he siting down in his seat in science class. And taking notes and feeling very very tired.

He puts his right arm on the table and then his head on top and left arm covering his face. The teacher keeps explaining to the class, he keeps teaching until he noticed lucas sleeping in class.
"Lucas?!" He calls, lucas deep asleep
"Lucas?!" Yells a little louder and nothing.
The teacher grabs the ruler and walks through couple of single desks since lucas kinda in the middle row. The teacher hit Lucas's desk with the ruler, lucas wakes up by that bang noise and covers his ears. And then looks up with an scared look on his face and lucas breathing very hard.

Lucas let's go of his ears and calms down a bit. As the teacher just keeps looking at him, with no emotion.
"What's going on lucas?" The teacher asked
"He probably misses his sister" said one of the boy students
"She did drown" said another boy

The teacher looks back at lucas after looking at the boys. Lucas looks very tired and sick.
"You look very very pale" said the teacher
Lucas nods
"Go home" he said
"My parents are not home yet, they out working and I left my house keys at home" said lucas
"Well why not go to the nurses office and rest in there for an while. And then go to your next other classes" said the teacher and walks away from him, lucas grabs his stuff and gets up, walks out the classroom.

*****
"Hey suga. How you feeling?" Said one the nurses he talked too before. She told him the second called she made.
"Im fine now" he said
"Alright your going to your 4th period. Been here for hours now so. You should be feeling much better" she said, and rubs his arms and walks away has lucas grabs his shoes,puts it on and grabs his stuff, and walking out the nurses office.

*****
In fourth period,
Lucas in art class. His friend comes over and sees how he's doing.
"Nice paint. Nothing but blue and pink" he smiled
"Yeah" said lucas and keeps brushing painting only the pink color
"What does it mean?" His friend asked
Lucas was quiet for an moment and then he stops painting and looks at it too closely and looks confused, and looks at his friend.
"What the hell am I doing?" Lucas chuckles
"Idk, Same thing I'm wondering. Blue or pink colors?" His friend laughs softly
Lucas sighs "that's hilarious" he keeps smiling about it.

*****
In gym, lucas was wresting with his friends just playing around. Lucas got punched in the stomach and he falls on the floor, and breathes hard almost looking like he is about to throw up.

"Yo, I'm so sorry" said his friend
"No, your good" he said

The coach blows the whistle and lucas gets up and jogs to the line with the rest of the girls and boys. While holding his stomach.

"Were going to play dodge ball alright?" He said "lucas are you ok playing?"
Lucas nods
"Let's go pick your teams"

Lucas belongs to the blue team got picked by one of his friends and they all going to war. Lucas keeps dodging on them. But he doesn't feel too good, he feels dizzy already and hot, he feels so dizzy his friend hit him with the ball in the head and lucas falls on the floor and he hears ringing in his ears. He hears everyone coming towards him but still not too clear.

"Hey, hey you good?" Said one of his friend
"Go get the nurse!" Said the coach couple of girls went to go get the nurse.
Lucas sits up a little bit, and throws up on the ground.
"Ewwww!" Said the student "Owwww!"
"Everyone inside the gym room now!" Said the coach and the students walks inside the school building. Since they was outside playing. But lucas got sick. He feels nauseous. The coach hold him on the back and tries to get him to stand up. But lucas feels kinda weak.

*****
"Son? Your mom is here to pick you up" said the nurse "I'm sorry I hope you feel better"
He nods and walks to his mother, and she rubs his back and walks him out the school building.

In the car-

"Here son I brought you something to eat" said mom
"Thanks mom" he nods and gets the food and once he looks at it he feels dizzy again and instantly throw up again. On the food.
"Oh my god. You must not really feel good" she keeps driving and getting worried
"Mom, stop driving" he said
"Stop driving?"
"Yes yes! CAN YOU STOP DRIVING ALREADY! I NEED TO FUCKIN BREATHE!"
The mom parks the car too the side and where the sidewalk is and he gets out fast and breathes in and out and holds his stomach.

The mother gets out the car and walks slowly towards him and rubs his shoulders slowly.
"You need to go to the hospital" said mom
"Yeah, yeah, not now" he said looking down "Oh my god~" sits on the floor still feeling dizzy.

*****
"So as you can see. There's an baby in there" said the doctor
"Baby?" Said mom, shocked and eyes widen
"I don't understand. I don't have any female organs" said lucas surprise "I can't be, men can't get pregnant"
"Actually some men can, for different reasons of what they have done to there bodies and stuff" said the doctor "Did you had sex with anyone?"
Lucas thinks and looks at his mom. And his mom looks down at the floor.
"I did, but I didn't mean too" lucas looks at the doctor
"Guy or girl?" The doc asked
"Maybe both" he reply
"Why?"
Lucas shrugs "It just feels good. You want more and more".

The mother stands there in silence and walks out the room and lucas puts his shirt down and sits up and sees his belly got a little bit bigger than before.
"Well do you have any questions for me?" Doc asked
"So far no" He shakes his head
"You do know... That you are getting a C-section right?"
Lucas shakes his head
"I don't want the baby. And I never wanted a baby. This baby was supposed to be for somebody-" he thinks again and gets up and holds his stomach "I'm going home"
"If you need anything call me. I will be your doctor and help you with your baby" doc smiles and hand him his card "But I think you should keep the baby. Just saying."

Lucas grabs the card and walks out the hospital room.

The next day-

I grabbed my stuff from my locker, while I looked down at my stomach. I miss the baby that was inside of me. I turned around and lucas pushes to my locker which made an loud bang closed sound and everyone looks at us.

"Hey, your making an scene" I said with an confused face and making sure he knows everyone is watching
"What did you do to me?! And who drown me in the water that day!? What happened?!" He yells at me
I laughed out loud. . .