Escape the ending

"Wow. This is just wow too me... Mack the backpack. Killed rosie and wished for one thing, this happens?... When will it end?" I asked
"Plz just stop! How are you ALIVE?!" Says mack freaking out
"That's an secret. I still, still keep" I reply "but what are you going too do? That's the question you should ask for yourself"

She shakes her head and continues to cry.
"Im sorry~ I wanna go home! I don't wanna be in this curse anymore!" Mack touches her chest, she jumped up a little "this wish was so stupid, for me to make! So plz rosie I wanna go home. I wish I have my life back!"

I nod
"You can't wish here" I said, she looks up confused and sad, breathing hard "Because you have too wish. Were you was before and your wish will be reversed"
"Reverse?... Oh my god. But I killed you back there" mack said
"I know. Just stand where you and I was. And say you want it back"
She stands there silent
"Im sorry about everything... Kate, and even my family... Did you take good care of my sister?"
"I did"
Mack sniffs "Thx rosie"

I opened the door for her with my mind. And mack looks at the door slowly opening. She looks at me and I smiled.

"Run as fast... As you can" I said
She nods and starts running. As I step back leaning on the wall with an smile.

*****
Mack starts running towards the school. And sees no students, but there is still teachers and news reporters and even the principal.
Looking at my dead body.
"Shit" She said

Mack walks towards the back of the school. Goes to the door but it's locked.

"Oh no, no" mack keeps playing with the lock door and then hears someone say.

"IT'S MACK! SHE ESCAPE!" Said one of the students

Mack turns around shocked and scared. She sees Donnie's boys. And she instantly starts running. She has no choice but to run inside around the front entrance. The principal noticed and the news reporters and teachers. They all run inside following mack, as well as the students. Mack keeps running while an huge crowd is following her like zombies. Mack still doesn't give up, one boy from the left hallway tries to get her but she somehow dodge him. And he follows her as well. She quickly turns to the right and trips on the floor. But still doesn't give up and keeps running towards the hallway. Mack founds the hallway me and her made an wish it. Mack cries and sees the zombies coming closer.

"Plz! Plz! I want my life back!" She yells out loud. She's so scared. And the zombies coming close. She take an deep breathe close her eyes and said.
"I wish! I have my life back! I wish I have my life back the way it was! PLZ I WISH I HAD MY LIFE BACK REVERSED!"

The zombies almost got her. The fly away bc that strong weird wind blow them and mack still standing and has her hands together up to her face begging. But she can feel that wind. I walked towards her and hold both her hands and then the wind stops.

Everything was calm and back to normal. Mack opens her eyes and looks at me. Cause now im back to normal, and happy she reversed her wish

"Thank you rosie~" she says as an whisper. And hugs me, I hugged her back so proud she is happy about her life. I knew she was going to regret it.
"Im going to make things right for now on" said mack
"I know you will" I smiled and smirked at the same time and walks away from her.
"Who is that girl, who does... Magic?" Mack puts her hands inside her pocket and take out an note and reads it

"you wanted my life, you got it. wanna trade I got you. I love your life. But you hate mine. Don't ever trade, cause you will regret for life"

Mack sighs and keeps the poem and looks up. Looking outside the window and sees all the happy students.

*****
"Kate?!"
Kate turns around and surprised to see mack. Mack hugs her and Kate hugs her back but her eyes wide open.
"Im sorry. Let's forget about the past. What I did was wrong. I want you too be my best friend, my real friend. Plz? Let's do this all over again?" Mack tears up

Kate sighs and close her eyes to think about it. She opens her eyes and smiles. And nods, she turns around and mack holds her arm and they both walk away together.

Me and donnie watching them walk off. Donnie looks at me with an smile.

"So this is how your work goes?" He asked
"Yep... This is parts of my job. And there job is supposed to be making there choices" I looked at donnie with an smile. Happy to have my lover back, donnie holds my hand and we walk together in the dark.

Mack turns around. And sees me and donnie walking together.

"What's wrong?" Kate looks at mack
Mack looks at her and back. We was gone.
"Nothing..." She looks back at kate "... Im ready to see my baby sister"
Kate nods agreeing with mack and they both walk away. Getting home.