End this disaster

Rosie kinlo, what an beautiful day. I hate when everything goes wrong. This hurts me so bad, than anything. Well I got things to do anyway.

The next morning
I walked to my locker to get the things I need and kim and I are not talking. I know she was looking at me behind my back while walking to class with another girls. But I didn't mind it, or don't care for that matter.

So I closed my locker and instead of heading to my first period. I wanted to go to the gym room first.

Mr. Richard was siting on the bench and as I came in. He looked up at me and confused why am I here. So then he walks towards me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked
"I want you to tell the truth" I said
"I ain't saying nothing. Neither is you. My daughter never believed you. Your mother, I'm sorry adopt it mother probably wouldn't. Who else? Huh?!" He yells at me face.
I stepped back some, cause he came close to me. I looked up and smiled.
"Your right. Nobody couldn't believe me. But an video can" I said cherry
"Video? What video?" He asked
"Don't act all innocent" I turned on my phone and press play of the video and showed it to him, holding up my phone to my right side and smiles. As the video plays him. Rapping an girl, who seems to be older or my age so I wasn't alone. Cause there was more and more, and even an boy was being rapped. By Mr. Richard. 

"GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!!!" He tried snatching my phone.
I stopped him and pointed up toward where the camera is.
"Nobody believes me huh? They was watching you the whole time. And yes I went in your office went to your computer drive and I saw everything. That's ashame right? Not only that, I sent it to your wife's computer. And sent it to your daughter."  I explained

He's face got more red than ever because he got caught bad. I mean very bad.

Kim looks at her phone and went through the videos I sent her. So she knows it's me who did sent the video. But she was shocked and sees an hidden video of me in office and her eyes starts to watered and her teacher come over.

"Kim?" The teacher was concerned, grabs her phone and sees the videos and she knows who it is. And was very shocked now the students wants to know. As hot tears runs down Kim's eyes, she was devastated.

I put my phone away and looked at Mr. Richard laughing so hard and loud like an psychopath.

"What? WHAT'S SO DAMN FUNNY?!" He yells at me again
I looked at him with an smile.
"Because, you really thought you was going to get away with me. Thinking nobody else, would've known?" I looked down and then looked back up.

"I wrote an poem before. Think you might wanna hear" I said
"Go ahead then" Mr. Richard was just done with me

"You know there's consequences... or probably you don't. I am adopted, yes. I have an single mother. not the same skin, but I love my mother. you can breathe on me all you like. But I warn you, karma. Is real." I smiled and everything went quiet. "I think it's straight forward what it all means. Because I knew you was going to do something like this. I didn't know when tho, but I knew something was up with you. So I was right"

"YOU LITTLE!!!" He didn't finish the sentence. And grabs me and punches my face. And keeps punching my face til it "hurts" so bad. I start bleeding from my nose and then fall on the floor. And got bruised in the eye. And busted lips. I can hear Mr. Richard screaming in my face and spitting on my face, he was so angry. But I was happy, that it's finally over.

The cops and the principal came just in time to get Mr. Richard out the building and under arrest for raping and beating me up as an student. I closed my eyes with no emotions. But in the very inside. I was happy.

-Couple days later-
"I just sent you to an new school honey. Are you ok?" My mother asked
"Im good mom" I smiled with an ice pack on my eyes.
"Will I got an little surprise for you"
Surprise?

My mom got me an baby puppy. Small and adorable. I don't wanna get into details because this puppy is too cute to describe. Fine, black and big brown eye. Must be an chiwawa. How cute? I lay her on the bed and she cuddles me and my mom looks at me.

"Are you ok?" She asked worried
"I am fine" I answered
"Im sorry I wasn't there to protect you like I should. I didn't know all of this was happening. You must think I am an-"
"But your not" I stop her from talking "Your not an bad parent at all. Beside I can take care of myself. No matter what the people in this world I have to face. I will be ok" I smiled, cause it's an fact
"Ok baby. What you wanna eat?"
"Anything. . ."
She nods and walks away. I looked at the puppy and looked at the mirror with an smile that's in front of me. Then my phone buzz and I looked at the message.

Kim🥰

10:05 a.m.

Hey how you doing?

Fine, and you?

Alright
I wanna apologize for my actions
I didn't believe you, when I should had
But you were right. And we should had watched what he was doing

Can you ever forgive and still remain friends?

I think, people deserves an second chance......

So why not?

Thank you Rosie. Means a lot

But I am going to another school

Sadly I won't see you

But stay in touch?

Stay in touch

Love you💕

Love you too💜

10:13 a.m.

Well at least we did stay in touch. But there's more where I come from. Let's see what my next school goes...