Getting there

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Mack yells
Donnie and kate stops kissing and donnie looks confused.
"Im sorry do I know you?" Donnie asked
"Donnie your my boyfriend! You just cheated on me!"
"Im sorry. But I don't know you"

"What?~" she says low and confused
-Bell rings-
"Bye babe" donnie kisses Kate's lips and kate kisses him back and stops at the same time and he walks away.
"So now how does that feel... Mack backpack" kate chuckles like an psycho
"You little bitch!"
"No your the bitch. Im the winner"

Kate walks away and mack walks towards her and grabs her hair. And swings her on the floor and grabs her neck and kate swings her elbow, and hits her eye and they just fighting. I stand there in an big circle we all created to see this fight. They really hitting each other. The principal and couple of teachers, came outside and shoves us out the way and the security guards also came to help out and tells us to go to our classrooms. So I walked away first and the security guards was not playing telling us to go. So the rest of the students left and my boyfriend finally follows me, holds my hand tightly.

*****
Mack and kate are siting down in the principals office together. He doesn't look so happy. The office was dead silence. 

"So you girls are fighting over an boy?" He asked
"No!" Both said at the same time
"You stole him from me!" Mack yells
"I didn't steel anything. Im doing someone and favor!" Kate yells back
"Like who!?" Principal yells
"A person!... A person, you wished you never had wished!" Said kate
Mack eyes widen and knows who she talking about. "Why her?" She says more calmly
"Why you? She never done anything to you. And all you ever did was take and take. Why you think we ain't friends. Cause you wanted to hang out with other friends! Who are bitches that doesn't even know you!"
"Language!" Said the principal
"They don't know you like I do. You push me away. Like you do too your own family. And what now? Your popular? Nobody likes you! That's why you ended up alone. When I was the only friend you got!... But you took away your opportunity. And it's not my fault, that I wanna do something right in life!... Cause guess what!? Nobody in this world is perfect! Nobody! And you can't seem to face reality. Get out your head out the gutter. Cause you seem to get stuck in there for an long long time!~"

Mack sits there and realized that kate was telling the truth. Kate gets up and take the detention slip and walks out the principals office. And Mack sits there crying, the principal gives her box of tissues and she takes some. And her face red and she feels so down low. Like really, low.

"Do you need to talk to the counselor?" The principal asked
Mack shakes her head no
"Ok then... All I can is. Be mindful of what your doing" he said
She covers her face and then wipes her eyes and gets up and takes her detention slip and walks out the principals office.

*****
-Bell rings-
Mack getting ready to walk out the school campus. And she turns her head to the left and sees me and donnie talking. And me still having my purple hair and still the same look, and I kissed donnie on the lips and he kisses me back and rubs my cheeks. Mack runs towards me, and pushes me back and slaps my face.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Donnie pushes mack back and she kisses his lips. And his eyes are very wide open.
"You was mine! Remember!?" Mack starts crying. And looks around and everyone gather around and sees her. She freaks out because everyone is watching her going insane.
"Yo, what's your problem?" The boy asked
"I don't know. Im... Im..." She trying to stay calm and lower down the volume and she can only hear her breath and her heart pounding. And she opens her eyes, but she doesn't look good.
"Mack I-"
She pushes me and my back of my head hit the bench and cracked my neck and I was gone.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The girls screams in fear
Mack turns around and shocked for what she just do. And donnie cries and holds me and sees me bleeding from my mouth and nose and he looks at mack.
"MONSTER! MONSTER!"
"MONSTER MACK!" Kate yells out loud too and runs away going home.
Mack does the same thing cause all the students started to chase after her.

"What in the world is going on here!?" The principal comes outside and walking to the gate entries. And sees donnie cryin and they see me dead in his arms.

*****
Mack finally got caught by one of donnie's boys and he punches her in the face.

"I don't know what your deal even is. But you have a lot of nerves to be an murder!" Said one of the boys
"No. What how do we get her... Back?" Said another boy
"Come on mack backpack" said another

Kate takes her backpack and pours out her stuff and sees her pick cat. She use to carry when she was little.
"So cute!" Kate smiles and rips his head off
"NOOO! PLZ STOP!" Mack starts crying "PLZ I'LL DO ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS THAN THIS TORTURE IM GETTING!"
"Fuck. So sorry. Your hurt. So where hurt." Said another boy
"Beat her up! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" Said one of the girls
"No... We know exactly what to do"

*****
Mack wakes up and everything is blurry. She closes her eyes and opens her eyes again and again. Until she can finally sees the bright light in her eyes. And she covers her eyes with her hand. And sits up, uncovers her eyes. She looks around the room and her heart starts pounding, mack couldn't breathe. She is so scared, her mind doesn't know what to think. Mack looks at this dirty grey bed. She looks up, and gets up, runs towards the door and tries to open it and she couldn't. Cause it's locked, she steps back and sits on the bed. Thinkin how did she even, get here.

-Past-
"No.... We know exactly what to do" said one of the boys. And punches her face hard for her to pass out. And gives her an black eye.

-Present-
"Oh no..." Says mack crying
"Oh yes~"
She turns around and screams
"OH MY GOD!~" She tears up in fear
"Hello" I smiled