New peom: New life

Hey rosie here,
This story gets even more interesting. Something I never done before in this part of the story so it's going to be my first. But first this mystery man... Do you remember when at that hospital you know what's her name?... Mia...

I walked out that hospital. Because before I dealt with cole, my mission was sent to mia. That was the beginning story I told you about. So you know the rest now. After dealing with mia out the hospital. I went outside and cleaned myself and getting rid of my bloody self and start an new me. And wore the uniform I wore in coles high school.

A person took an pic of me. I picked it up and looked at the photo. And yeah it was me, but I looked up and see an person holding the camera with there right hand. The person removed the hoodie, and it's donnie...

"Donnie?" I smiled and tear up
He smiles sweetly and opened his arms up and I ran towards him and we hug tightly.
"Donnie, I thought at first it didn't work"
"It worked and you saved me. Which I do appreciate you doing so" he says in an sweet voice and picks me up and spins me around and I chuckled at what he was doing.

We looked at each other and he puts me down and we kissed passionately and smooth. And we break the kiss, and I smiled and he smiled. I hold his hand and he holds mine, and walks with me to take me home.

"So, this is how it feels to be you" he looks at me
"Yep, this is how it feels... You like it?" I asked
"Yeah, there so many bad people I didn't know about. I mean I knew but... What we know is..."
"Bigger than ever?"
"You read my mind" he chuckles "I will protect you"
"That won't be necessary" I smiled sweetly
"Really... It's my job too"

He kisses my hand and takes me home. And he lets me go and hands me his camera.

"Keep it. It's your now" he said
"Thank you donnie" I can't stop smiling, how amazing this is
"Tmo we will talk at the new school... Right? And teach me somethings you can do?"
I nod "I will teach you everything"

He nods and turns around and walks away cutely, waves goodbye at me. And I did the same. And walked inside my house. "Mom? Im home!"

*****

The next day-
"You take the bus huh?" I asked
"I do. I think taking the bus is nice. But don't worry. I know next time walk to school with you" Said donnie smiling sweet at me, wrapped his arms around my shoulders being an gentlemen
"That's ok babe. I can walk by myself"
"No~ that's not an man like thing"

We walked inside the building and everyone admittedly starred at us walking together into the school. Specially being an couple at an new school. But we know each other so don't make it weird.

"Wow, look at them two" Said one of the boys at his locker
"Im saying" Said an girl smiling at us
"They starring at us" said donnie
"Let them stare" I smiled at him "Focus on me"

*****
Me and donnie in the same classroom. He already made some friends. And he invited me into the table, talking to his bro friends.

A girl walks inside the classroom and sits down. Fixing her hair and puting on some makeup. And nobody siting next to her or even talking to her. So I got up and went to go sit next to her and the bell rings and my stuff is already there anyway. And we looked at each other at the same time and I smiled.

"Hello" she greets
"Hello" I greet back "Im rosie"
"And I'm mack nice to meet you"

The class as started

-At lunch-
"Don't you wanna invite her?" Donnie asked
"Yeah but she... Doesn't wanna be bothered you know? She says she loves being alone... Also I found something" I reply
"Like what?" He asked
"She has her own YouTube channel. Called "Mack backpack"... Were she unboxes stuff and plays with the toys"

I show him an video of her opening an box and showing the stuff and Donnie chuckles.

"That's cute" he comment "I wonder why she does it"
"Same thing I'm wondering" I said "but it's nice"
"Coming bro!" Donnie looks at me "Imma give you some ice cream. Your favorite flavor"
"Chocolate ice cream?~" I smirk
"You know it" He smirks back and kiss my nose and walks away and goes with his bros to get some ice cream

I looked away with an smile on my face and some girls came to my table. I looked up with an smile on my face.

"Can I help you guys?" I asked with kindness
"Yeah, we wanna be your friend" said the middle girl
"Oh? Why?" I am curious
They turned around and looked at kate
"Wanna be friends?..." She give me an milk carton chocolate milk carton "... Spill some of that on Kate's head" They chuckle

"Oh boy" I whisper to myself
"Go ahead. Let's see what your capable of" They all chuckle and I get up with an nod. I get up and walk towards kate she looks up and sees me opening up the milk and I started to pour...

Good nerd girl presents: Rosie KinloOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara