Getting worse

Now, mack let's see how this plays out, this girl kate and you didn't like each other or get along. Why now?

"Mack? You good?" Kate asked
"Um?" She can't speak
"See you later baby" Donnie kisses her cheeks
Mack nods and looks at kate and pretends to smile.
"Right right. Um, I'm just a little tired from yesterday" said Mack playing it cool
"Girl, you have all the breaks in the world. If you need extra. Then let's go inside the room" kate smirks
"What's the room?"
"You know the room!"

Kate walks mack to the room where to relax and it's not for free.
"Here we are" said kate
"You know this is not free. You really got to pay for it" said mack
"I know. But you got money inside your pocket"
"I do?" She rise her eyebrows up

Kate goes inside her backpack and laughs at her.
"What?" She asked in an serious way
"Why do you have this backpack since 3rd grade?" Kate continues to laugh
"Since 3rd grade? How was I supposed to know that?" Mack is in shocked
"Maybe you didn't get much sleep. But don't worry we are here to relax"

Kate smiles big and swipes the card. And looks at her. "What's the pin again?" She asked

Mack doesn't even know the pin. So she rolls her eyes and thinks.
"Maybe 2390?" She guess
"2390" kate put the pin in and it was an success. Mack is so shocked she didn't know about the pin.
"Is this heaven?" Said mack in her thoughts
"Let's go get our nails done first" said kate

*****
About an halve an hour. They basically in this place where you get relax like an spa day for girls and boys. You do have to pay pretty high amount of money. They started to play chest and kate won 3 times. Now 4th time.

"Wow, you really are bad at this" kate chuckles
"It's been awhile" says mack. She not smiling.
"You ok?" She asked worried "and plz no more lying"
"I can't tell you"
"What do you mean?"
"I just cant. I feel like this is an mistake and I feel like, everything not going the way I planned it"
"The way you plan- what are you talking about?"
Mack looks at kate and shakes her head
"Im sorry. See you never kate"

Mack gets up and walks away from kate. While kat is confused, and stays sit it and gets angry. Mack about to walk out the room, but she turned her head to the right. And sees me walking around. Looking for an book to read and relax myself as well. She runs towards me, and taps my shoulders.

"Oh you" I turned and was surprised to see her again " your that girl from this morn-"
"Stop playing dumb games and answer my question" mack stopped me from talking and I listened
"What was so hard about this mission? I said have my life and I have yours... But it feels... Kinda wrong in an way" she explained
"Oh? That's um... Not my problem" I answered
"The fuck you mean it's not your problem?"
"I didn't asked for this wish. That was all on you missy"
"But this is wrong to me. Why is kate even my friend in the first place?"
"Because she was my best friend in the first place. Same thing with donnie. You stole him from me"
"Well I don't have any problems with your boyfriend too be honest"

I chuckled at first and then I begin to laugh out loud so everyone can hear me, laugh like an psycho.

Mack covers my mouth and I stopped laughing and she lets me go and looks at me.

"The fuck was that?" She asked
"You know what the problem is with you?" I asked her and question. "You just like to take take take. That's all you ever do. And just for that, and saying you won't break this wish. Your going to maybe-"
"Forget it! I don't know why I agree to do this with you!"
My eyes are wide open when she said that
"But whatever. I got my own ways..."

Mack walks away from me. And I smiled and went back to pick out an book. And kate walks up to me and taps my back and I looked at her.

"Yes?" I answered
"You made her wish come true right?" She asked
I shrugged as in I guess
"Why?"
"Maybe I want an wish to come true too"
I gave her my hand. And she holds on to mine.
"What do you wish for?"

*****
Mack and donnie starts walking home and she smiles at him. And he looks at her with an big smile.

"What's up?" Donnie asked
"Nothing, I'm just happy" Mack answered "I'm happy your my boyfriend and soon. Or maybe be my lover"
He chuckles "be your lover? I would love that"
"I know you would" she bites her lips

She goes to her door and unlocks the door, and lets him inside first and she then comes inside and locks the door. And turns around, and he grabs her waist and pulls her close and kisses her lips passionately. She kiss him back but more roughly and he breaks the kiss.

"You sure were not moving too fast?" He asked
"Who cares. Your mine~" she smiles
"I love you. But this is not the way to go"
"Come on donnie... Why you acting like this?"
"Cause I don't want nothing to go work. We just keep it the way it is. You know, get married and then have kids"
Mack sighs and lets him go
"Go..." She walks upstairs "lock my door"

Donnie sighs and smiles and looks at the hallway. And sees me leaning on the wall. In the dark twirling my purple hair. I look at him with an loving smile and he does the same and walks out the door and I did the same thing going to the back door.

*****
The next day, mack and donnie normally be walking together. She texted him asking where he is 3 times no answer. Then 5 more times, and there's no answer.

So she walks to school by herself.

Once she got to the school. She looks up and sees me talking to my boyfriend and he showing pictures of different stuff he takes. She rolls her eyes and keeps walking but then stops and widens her eyes. Seeing donnie making out with kate on the wall.

"What the... Hell" mack gets real angry