This is what you wanted

Mack walks out the school building and heading to her class. And donnie goes in front of mack.

"Hey babe. Let me hold your stuff" He said, grabbing her things
"Wait I'm not yours. No your Rosie's boyfriend" She explains
"No what? I am yours mack... Come on" he chuckles and walks her to her classroom and stops at her classroom and hands her back her books.
"What's your name?" She so confused
"Donnie babe" he reply
"So... Wait how your mine?"
"We known each other for some time before. And we fell in love"
-Bell rings-
"Gotta go. See you after school"

Donnie walks away to go to his classroom. While mack doesn't know rather this is wrong or feels right. So she walks inside her classroom.

*****
After school, mack walks home. She walking onto the sidewalk, Donnie runs after her.

"Mack!"
She stops walking and he goes towards her stops and holds her shoulders.
"Your supposed to wait for me" Said Donnie, so tired from running
"Im so sorry. I just have forgotten" she reply
"Don't worry about it. Let me take you home" he grabs her hand and she lets go
"I don't know..."
"I walk you home everyday"

She then thinks and stares at him. And he smiles cutely and she couldn't resist his smile.
"Why do you smile like that?" Mack asked
"What's wrong the way I smile?" He asked
"Just... Naturally cute to me"
He holds her hand and she holds his hand and walks her to her house.

She didn't have too say anything where her house is because somehow he already knows. So she was a little bite freaked out.

"This is your place" Donnie smiled
She looks at him trying to look calm.
"Thanks... donnie?" Trying to get his name right
"Donnie" he nods
"Great... I will see you tmo"
"Goodnight mack" He smiles bigger
"Goodnight"
She walks to her door.
"Don't you wanna kiss me?"
She turns around and he walks towards her and Donnie just went for the kiss on her lips and mack is calm and relaxed at his good kissing. To the point they started to french kiss and she sticks her tongue inside his mouth. The night was quiet and only hear them kissing. She stops and looks up at her house.

"Wait... Was my house this big before?" She asked
"Babe this is your house" donnie chuckles "Goodnight babe"
She looks at him. And he kisses her cheeks and walks along the sidewalk going home. She pulls out her house keys and looks at it.
"Damn these are nice~" and opens the door and goes inside and sees the baby sister on the couch watching some t.v.
"What's going on?" She asked herself
"Mack your home!" She runs towards mack and hugs her and looks at her little sister. And sees that's not her real sister.

"Your not my real sister" She whispers to herself
"Mom and dad left some pasta you like. And also can you play with me?" She ask
"Um well... Maybe later. But it's kinda getting dark and I am tired. Im sorry"
"Ok"
She runs upstairs and mack looks at her with an surprised face.
"She just listens?"
She goes inside the fridge and sees the pasta with her name on it and brings it to the table and takes off the wrapping foil. Place it inside the microwave. And takes it out when it was done, sat down at the big long beautiful table and eat her pasta and she is shocked.

"This taste better than my moms actual cooking..." She takes another bite "Mhmm~ I have an boyfriend. And an sister who listens to me... And the food is the bomb. And this house, is way bigger than my house" mack looks around with an big smile on her face and keeps eating her pasta.

*****
She goes inside her big master bedroom and she smiles and jumps on her bed. And looks at her beautiful room with an beautiful red wine color room.

"Wow... How did... That girl do this?" Mack asked herself and gets up and walks to her master bathroom. Looks so beautiful and takes off her clothes, as she can see her PJs are already set and her towel and stuff and gets inside an hot, and steamy shower and sighs how warm her shower is. Compare how worst her showers be...

-Her past shower-

She gets inside the shower and take about an hour until her shower got cold.

"Oh my god. Are you for real?" She gets angry and waits for her shower to get warmed up and her sister comes inside the bathroom
"Who is that?" She asked
"Mama said I need an bath now!" Her sister answer
"Just wait!"
"Your taking all the hot water!" She pout and starts tearing up
"So? you don't need it!"
"Mama!?" She cries to her mom
"Ugh! So annoying!"

-Present shower-
"That was the past" She said to herself "Imma make this the best of it"

*****
After the shower, mack on her phone, in her bed and donnie text her.

Donnie❤️🍕✨

9:30 p.m.

Just wanna say goodnight again🌌

I love you💖

Goodnight, love you too baby💙⭐

9:32 p.m.

She looks at her phone kinda confused.
"I guess this is our first time texting each other... since today" she said to herself and shrugs and turns off the light. And falls asleep.

*****
The next morning,
Mack walks to school with donnie and joking, laughing and playing. She looks up at the spot where I am at. I am talking with the popular high schoolers and my hair is different and my style.

Purple straight hair. Nose piercing and a lot of tattoos on my arm and wearing all black.

"What's wrong?" Donnie asked
"Is that... The new girl?" Mack asked
"No, she been here since freshman... She is in junior now"
"A junior?" She is shocked "How is she an junior and we are freshman?"
"I don't know... Maybe because she's older than us"
They looked at me. While I am still talking to my friends.
"What's her name?" She asked
"Rosie kinlo" Donnie answer

Mack walks towards me and I looked up and leaned back on my boyfriends chest and I smiled.

"Hey can I help you?" I asked
"Yes your rosie right? I need to talk to you at the hallway" mack said
"What hallway my dear?"
"The hallway where I eat my lunch it it the 20 building"
"Oh sorry. I am an junior not an freshman"
"That's kinda impossible" she is confused
"No, honey anything is possible in anyway it is"
Mack looks down and looks back up
"Look, got anything else? Then beat it. Freshman." Said my boyfriend

She nods and looks disgusted at my boyfriend and walks towards Donnie as the bell rings for them to go.

"Baby you ok?" He asked
"Im fine. Um... Donnie" mack answered
"You look stressed out about something"
"No... Im fine"

"MACK!!!"
Kate runs towards mack and hugs her and mack doesn't hug back she is shocked. Kate breaks the hug and smiles big at her.
"Kate?"
"Mack its me kate"
But that's so odd. Cause mack and kate never gotten along. So tell me how are they friends now?