New poem: Rosie Kinlo

"You are an good girl. Get good grades. And do well today ok?" I said talking to myself

Oh wait. Hi, you remember me right? Rosie kinlo. You saw my first intro of the story and what I become. Well here's more and how this all started. So glade you stick around tho. Cause these poems I have wrote are getting crazier and crazier, maybe I don't know. Just enjoy the story...

High school. Huh. Where an place to find ourselves what we want to do. I am 16 years old, and have curly hair now, red and black is mainly my color hair. There's so many things to do, explore. I wonder who I will become. Who am I? Should I be excited?

The school bell as ringed. I walked to the front entrance of the school building and I see some teacher outside as well greeting us. Since it our first day and new year.

"You alright?" Teacher asked another teacher
"Yes why?" He asked
"You just looked nervous Mr. Richard. Normally you will be excited" he reply
"Excited" Mr. Richard chuckled
"What?"
"Oh I said I am excited. Not trying to show as much" looking serious
"Alright then"

I walked up to the teachers to greet them.
"Hello Mr.G" I smiled while looking at his name tag
"Why hello young lady" he greed back
"And Mr-"
"Richard, Mr. Richard" He crossed his arms and stares so hard at me
"Well hello... Mr. Richard" I smiled at him and he nods and as I walked away. He kept looking at my behind. And I look back and he looks away and I smiled knowing what that means.

School bell rings-
I made it to my first period of class. I sat down in a seat, put my backpack down and looking around at the students talking to each other. As one sits next to me. And puts it backpack down and looks at me. While I keep looking straight.

"Hello" says an person with an sweet voice
I looked at the person and smiled at the girl siting right beside me.
"Hello, what's your name?"
"Kim... Yours?"
"Rosie... Rosie kinlo, Nice name and very nice to meet you" I put my hand out and she takes my hand and we shaked.

The school bell rings again and I smiled ready for the class to start.
"Well hello students... Welcome to math class. My names Ms. Lindsey and I am very excited to meet you all, can you please say your names?" She sits down in a chair in front of the board.
An student gets up and says his name.

"John" he sits down. He looks so tired. And I am freshly wide awake.

"Samantha"
"Dom"
"Berry"
"Joel"
So on and so on. Until me.
"Your the last one my dear. What's your name?" Says Ms. Lindsey with an smile
"Rosie" I reply
"Rosie, beautiful name" She said
"Why thank you"
"Alright, I wanna meet your parents as well... Why? Is students and parents greet and meet tomorrow. Yes tomorrow."

Ms. Lindsey is so cheerful. I love her attitude a lot, it makes me wanna smile. Everyone started talking about bringing there parents to school. Me on the other hand... I don't have an parent.

"Are you bringing your mom or dad? Or both?" Kim asked
"My mother. I don't have an dad" I answered
"What happened? If you don't mind me asking tho"
"Don't worry" I sigh "He left me and my mom. Cheated with someone else. Sad but true. Sad... But I don't miss him much"
"Im sorry... I have an step dad now... You know Mr. Richard?"
I looked at her with an small smile
"The one outside I believe, tall and very buff. He an boxer too?" I asked
"Maybe... He train almost everyday. But he comes home late sometimes and I don't know I can't explain. I just want somebody to just talk too" Said Kim looking down
I hold her tiny hand. And made her look up at me.

"You. You can talk to me about anything and everything" I smiled. She squeeze my hand feeling confident to tell me everything.
"You are amazing" she said
"So are you" I rub her hands

After school-
Bring an parent. Huh. I will bring an parent. I kept walking until I heard my name being called out.
"Rosie!"
I turned around and Kim was with her step dad. Mr. Richard. She waves at me and I waved back at her. Mr. Richard looks at me deeply, so I waved at him. But he just walked inside his car, and Kim does the same. He drives off in an fast speed manor, and I walked home. To forget about it.

Mr. Richard pov-
Kim and Mr. Richard got home and Kim dashed to her room. Mainly happy to be home, and his wife come over to him

"Hello~" She said so innocently
"What's up?" He smiles
And they kiss passionately and the wife breaks the kiss and walks to the kitchen. Making an delicious meal.
"Smells good" His smile goes away
"Tonight I got something special~" She smiles seductively.
"Oh so that's why your excited... Your ready to have some fun?" He said so excited, he took off his belt.

Mrs. Richard looks at him and her smile was gone.
"Honey, not here~ and not now" She almost yells"
"Babe all I did was take off my belt. What the heck wrong with you?" He said so pissed off.
"Your right... Remember about my passed?"
"Yeah, and I ain't him and never going to be him. Quick acting like so, like I am him"

Mr. Richard walks upstairs mad, pissed, angry. Whatever more words you can say and goes to take an shower in his bathroom. And letting all the stress carries away.

At dinner-
"Dad you be there tomorrow right?" Kim asked
"I have no other choice" He chuckles "I mean, I am the gym teacher"
Mrs. Richard chuckles.
"Indeed you are, and I will be there as well" says with an small smile
"Y-you will?" Mr. Richard got a little worried
"Yes why not? And stay there and volunteer maybe I don't know" She reply while eating her food.
"Great..." He continues eating
"Did you make any friends?" Mrs. Richard asked Kim
She looks up at her mom
"Yeah her name is Rosie" Kim answered
"Rosie... Beautiful name" She smiles
"Brown skinned?" Mr. Richard asked
"She is brown skinned, nice and has black, red hair and very curly. She looks so... Cute too"
"Oh honey. She's probably just cute, just like you. You are cute too"

Mrs. Richard rubs Kim's cheeks and she smiles sweetly at her.
While Mr. Richard sits there thinking about Rosie hard. And looks up at his wife and continue eating.

Rosie pov-
Im siting down on a chair thinking about an mother I want. Im siting in the adoption center, waiting for someone to pick me. It's been 2 hours, and still hasn't been picked until an woman came just in time. Before I have to go to an room, my head was down and the woman looks around. Until she saw me.

"Hello?" She said with an calm and sweet voice
"Hi" I looked up
"Hi honey. My name is Emma, Emma jeens what your name?" Smiles sweetly
I looked up with an smile on my face
"Rosie, Rosie Kinlo" I smiled back.