End of story

Hi rosie here
Lucas gave birth to the twins, a boy and a girl. Remember the painting he did?

It meant he was giving twins, it was an good hint. But now that he that, he got to birth to the twins already. He is an father.

Lucas inside his room hotel. He looks at his babies they crying and crying at the same time. He gets annoyed, but he stays calm and making the formula milk. Then he started crying while feeding them babies. They laying on the pillow to support them. And he takes an deep breathe. Til someone knocks at his door.

"One moment please!" He says
And walks slowly towards the door. And opens the door and sees... Me.

"Rosie?" He called me
"Lucas" I smiled "I brought baby shower stuff"
"Thank you..." He turns around and then looks back "wanna see the twins?"
"Why not?"

He lets me inside and I see the twins and smiled cutely at them. They look much a like, like lucas. He closed the door and walks towards the babies. They chuckle and smiles at me.

"Rosie?" He called me
"Yes lucas?" I looked at him with an big smile
"I wanna say that I am sorry, I was like a devil in a mask for so long. I never realized how bad I was over the years. But you helped me a lot and it was such an scary journey for me"
I nod "I bet you was scared"
"I was... But can I ask you a question?"
"What's the question lucas?"
He stays quiet for a moment
"Can you stay and help me with the babies?"
I sigh heavy and looks at the babies
"I can't... You have to do this on your own lucas" I looked at him "Your going to be an good dad, don't let the shadows come your way. If your willing to change for your kids... That's what you have to do. I forgive you lucas. But I won't stay with you. You have to move on and find someone else."

He tears up and nods understanding and he hugs me and I hug him back. While the babies are falling asleep. I smiled at them while hugging. And we break the hug, I wiped his face, wiping his tears and get up and walked towards the door.

"Bye lucas" I said
"Bye rosie. Take care." He said
"You too" I opened the door and walked out and closed the door.
Lucas looks at the basket and in the inside sees an Envelope:

"For lucas"

He opens the letter and reads the note:

"You want an baby? But you keep poisoning me, I did everything for you. you want a second chance? Fine... You keep the baby this time"

Lucas sighs and looks at the babies sleeping and he folds it up and keeps it too himself.

"What a weird life" he said to himself

*****
"Hey babe" Said donnie
I walked towards him and hugs him tightly. And he hugs me back and we kissed and hold hands.
"The mission is over" I said
"What's the next one?"
I think "I'm not sure. Let's go to the place and see if we see anything"

*****
We got to the place where bunch of roses and pretty flowers in the water. We both walked on top of the surface water while holding hands. And we sit down, and lay down on top of the water and close our eyes...

"NOOOOOOO!" A woman scream
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" Said a boy "MOM?! DAD?!"

I see myself bleeding from my mouth and eyes and getting stabbed by someone. I looked to the side and see donnie dead on the ground. But I don't feel him alive. I looked back at the person but couldn't see the person's face. The person slice the knife on my face and everything went black and I woke up and breathing hard. Even donnie breathed hard and we both sat up and we looked at each other.

"Did that ever happened before?" Donnie asked
"No... This is something unusual. Something tells me we actually ain't going to live long. Well... Mainly me" I answered
"So am I, not leaving you behind. I promise"
"I don't want you too"
"But too late. I promised"
I lay my head on his shoulders, he lay his head on my head and stay quiet and smiled looking at the full moon.

*****
"Bye babe" said donnie, hugs me and even Jill and then they shake hands. And he walking away.
"Bye hon" I said, I looked at Jill she standing next to me looking at the school building.
"What's on your mind?" I asked
"The people... Who are we going to deal with here before you guys go?. . . I may too, to be with you guys" she explain, more serious tone
"Don't worry about it. This is your first. Just go with the flow with us. You will see Jill... You will see indeed" I said serious.
She nods with no emotion and pat my arm
"See you rosie" she looks at me
"See ya" I smiled a little
We nod and I walked to the right, Jill walked to the left...

-The end of the story... But not for long-

Thank you guys for reading the story 💗💗