Epilogue

Epilogue

Warning: SPG

The whole atmosphere inside our room changed. Everything becomes silent, to the point that the only thing that we can hear is the sound of our aircon. 

I stare at Leron's face and observe his reaction. He wasn't budging and was just frozen, as if the time for him had just stopped. He looks so cute and funny right now, but this is a serious matter. I have to show him that I'm not just bluffing and that what I'm telling him is the truth. 

I have to show him that I am indeed serious about this. 

I lean closer to him and put my hand on top of his neck. I pull him closer and whisper in his sensitive ear, “Why aren't you saying anything? I am waiting.” I asked, before licking the piercing on that side of his ears. 

He finally moved and flinched at what I did. Suddenly, using his strength, he put both of his hands on top of my shoulders and pushed me a little away from him. 

My eyes widened, but I can't help but be amused and a little surprised.

“What?” I asked with a small grin playing on top of my lips. I slid my hand from his neck towards one of his hands that was still on my shoulder and began rubbing his soft and smooth skin. 

“Have you gone insane?” He asked, tightening his grip on my shoulders. His face is flushing red. Both of his chubby and plump cheeks at that.

“Why? Don't yo want to?” I asked, filling the small space between us and snuggling deeply into the crook of his neck. I pull him closer to me and hug him tightly. I close my eyes at the satisfaction I'm feeling. 

“N-no! Of course! I want to, but isn't it too soon?” My eyebrows immediately furrowed at what he just said. I withdraw from the snuggle and stare at him. Too soon? Yeah, maybe I'm being fast right now. Given the fact that we just met again...But, I've been waiting for five years. That's how long I've been holding back. 

“I get it. But love, I am already too sure of you. I can't even imagine us being separated again. Never.” I sincerely said, and he immediately started melting under my faze after that. See? He also can't live without me now. 

There's no way we will be separated again. I swear to God.

Leron became relax at my hold. Good, he's not as stiff as earlier.

He look down on his lap and started speaking.

“Okay, you're saying that. But how? It is not legal in our country. We don't have, like, everything prepared.” He started rumbling with his words. I bet he's even overthinking it at the same time. I smile softly at him and give him a peck on the lips. Trying to calm him down before responding to his complaints.

“Baby listen. I only need you when we're going to marry. I don't need anything else. Well, I'm sorry, okay if this is not going to be your dream wedding. But, babe, I promise you that I will grant that wish of yours after this. If that's what you want, I will give you everything you want.”

Leron cupped my face and kissed the tip of my nose. I just stared at him in shock before admiring the beauty in front of me. He was smiling so brightly, making those dimples on his face bring more beauty and handsomeness to him. 

“You are the only one I want.” He said before hugging my head. His arms were around my neck. I was still shocked at what he said, but I immediately got over it and just snuggled deeply into his warm hug.