Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Roye Declan's POV

The night had fallen and the moon was out. Yet, the six of us are still here in the mall. However we are currently eating in a restaurant right now, so maybe after this, all of us are probably heading out as well and call it a night.

Tommorow is Saturday, we still have a practice. And since we don't have practice today, I bet coach will make us practice longer than the usual practice time every saturday. And I will admit that it is a pain in the ass.

Give me a break.

“You still don't want vegetables?” My attention get caught by Arson who's presently asking Angelo. I watch the small guy as he scrunch his nose in disgust and push his plate near Arson's. And Arson as the glutton one, he did not hesitate on taking the latter's food into his plate.

I stare at my own food and munch on it, before looking back at him to steal a glance. I swear, he's so fun to watch. It's like you will never get bored. And add the fact that I'm the person that when you're bored, everything can be amusing.

Yup, amusing.

Anyway, earlier before we ended up here in the restaurant. Codee explained to us, as why are they face to face with Gerald that time when we saw them. I almost choke on my own saliva when I found out that the Olea girl  is his little sister.

I mean, I didn't know it. All I know about her is that she's my girlfriend's friend! Angela's friend and that's it.

But let's move on from that. I want to focus on why is Angelo avoiding me like I'm some drug addict or I have a contagious disease. He would not even look into my eyes. It's starting to get on my nerves. I mean, we were fine earlier at school. We're even talking about his hobby and he's smiling. Why is he giving me a cold treatment now, like we're back on being invisible with each other.

Why am I bickering about this? Why am I worried that I did something to make him upset with me? Why am I bothered that he's UPSET at me? I don't know him that much. We barely know each other...so why?

I took a deep sigh, not noticing that Emman is already watching me as I did. In this group of friends, the one I'm closest with is Emman. We know each other since our toddler days and I can say that he knows me well. He's silent, but a great observer. And right now, I know that I'm being observed.

He raised an eyebrow at me, silently asking me if what's going on but I just gave him a brief smile, telling him that it's nothing and not that important.

For all I know, it's just me being insane.

***

Leron Angelo's POV

This is the day of the date. I still have a lot of time to be prepared but I cannot stop myself and keep on glancing on my watch from time to time.

The clock says 2:47, see? It's still too early.

My parents aren't home yet but I already told them that I'm going out tonight. And since it's Saturday, meaning they will not get to work for that long, I can borrow the car.

I even told them we're I'm going to spent the rest of the night, but not the part of who I was with and what really kind of outing it is. That it is actually a date with someone.