Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

Leron Angelo's POV

“Ahh, what an unexpected outcome to start a day. I haven't even showered yet.” Arson said as I walk him and Declan out of our house. I scrunch my nose in disgust while looking at him. “No wonder why you stink.” I commented but he just laugh it off.

Declan grin and pull me towards him. Resting his arm around me and crouching a little so he can plant a kiss on my temple. This time, Arson is the one who's scrunching his face.

“Get a room, you two!”

I chuckle at his reaction, pulling away from Declan's arm so that I can face him. “You should go now. I know it's still early, but I want you to have a time for yourself too.” I gently stated and he gave me a gentle smile.

“Yup. Although I wanted to stay longer with you, I am still not used with your parents around...” he hesitantly said but I nod my head as an understanding.

“I understand. And I am very glad that they did not get mad.” I said with a huge smile on my face. Declan arch his neck back in relief, while taking a deep breath.

He straighten himself and stare back at me. “Oh you don't even know how much I can breathe right now. Earlier, I really thought that it was already the end. Ahh, thinking about it is making me feel uneasy at the moment.” He fumed and just like what he said, I was in the same state earlier. I really thought that it was already the end as well.

”I understand now, I understand now okay?? Both of you are whipped for each other. I can't even think how, but I will not ask anymore.”Arson said stepping in between me and Declan. I frown and look at him.

“I just want to suggest that...maybe it's time for the two of you to, reveal your relationship to our friends, you know?” He babbled with a slight hesitance, but thinking about what he said...he had a point there. 

I raised my head and look at Declan. Only to found out that he's already looking at me. He shrug and cross his arms over his chest. “I don't really mind. Actually, I love it that way.” he said with an arrogant grin on his face.

I scoffed.

“What do you think, Angel? It's already time right? You will tell them right?” Arson ask, nudging me everytime he is opening his mouth.

I frown. What exactly is this man so excited about?

“Shut up, you're irritating me.” I growled at Arson but he just keeps on nudging me, also with the same question.

I gritted my teeth when I heard Declan's chuckle as well.

“I- I don't even know when and where to tell them! B-but whatever! Do whatever you like.” I snapped out, the two exchanging wide grins.

Arson drag himself even more to me and put his arms around my shoulders. “Don't worry! Leave it to me! I'll gather the boys for the two of you tomorrow!” he happily said with finality in his voice.

There, I can't change my mind anymore.

“So, see you in school tomorrow?” Declan speak and I turned my attention to him. “Hm, see you in school.” I said with a small smile and a short nod of my head.