Prologue

Prologue

Leron Angelo's POV

I'm faking my whole existence.

That's how I'm feeling every time I am hanging around my friends. I'm faking it, glad that none of them are noticing me faking it.  But am I really that good at pretending?

Maybe. Or perhaps they already knew, but refused to approach me because they don't really care and that it doesn't matter to them.

I mean, they haven't found out yet, even though I am obviously different from them. They like sports, I hate it and a lot more interested in painting which is a little bit girlish, or I am really the one who's thinking that? All of them are spoiled in training and gym, while I am here, in between of not that skinny and not as hot as them. The average boy, you must say.

But the question here is, do I want them to find out? Maybe yes, or maybe not. Maybe it depends on their reactions. And what would be their reactions then?

Man, this is hopeless.

We've all together since first year of high school, up until now that we are all seniors. We will graduate next year and soon will be separated as well. Except Arson and I, we've already decided to stick with each other until we graduate from college. Yep, no one can separate us until then.

Speaking of Arson, he is my best friend and the point guard of their team. Our parents are best friends, that made us also best friends since our childhood days. But he also knows nothing about me being gay.

I am afraid,

I am afraid being left alone. What if he avoids me? All these years, all of a sudden we don't pay attention to each other just because I admit that I am gay? Yes, I am not a crossdresser, but what if he still hates the idea of me being a gay? I don't want that to happen.

I am an only child. And being an only child, they said it's lonely, but because he's always there I didn't feel that loneliness.

Anyway, these kinds of thoughts are just like a normal hobby to me. Every day, such questions always haunt my mind. Every damn day. I was like, don't mind me, it's just me predicting my life.

Right now, I need to focus my mind. The class' already ended, and I am on my way to meet Arson and everyone on their gym. They have practice, as usual. Since Papu and Mamu cannot fetch me today, I was bound to go with my bestfriends to go home.

I can commute, but my parents are against about it. And before I can even complain this morning, Arson and Codee are both waiting for me outside our house. Arson and I are neighbors, by the way.

Codee, he is also my childhood friend, but I don't know why he's bothering to pick Arson and I when he can just go straight to school. I am glad though, very, very, glad. Because even though I insist on commuting, deep within me I am still nervous.

I'm going to say this once, the first time I commuted by myself I don't have a choice but to stand inside the bus because it's full. I expected that, but what I do not expect and will forget is the first person who molested me.

It's an old man! An old man is massaging my ass! I thought it was just an accident and won't happen again, because it's so crowded! But when I realized that the man simply could not control the immorality he was feeling, I literally told to the drive of the bus to stop the vehicle  from moving. I walk out in the bus, in the fucking middle of the road and it was still a long way from the school. But that time, I just don't care.