Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Roye Declan's POV 

As I tilted my head towards Arson, a grin appeared on my lips. He grins back at me, as if he's pleased with himself. At first I was concerned that he will learn about my relationship with Leron. But, in light of the current circumstances, I no longer think of that.

Instead, I am actually thanking him right now with all my heart.

“Now! Declan now has the opportunity to repay the favor! " Arson exclaimed gleefully. As for me, this is the moment I've been waiting for.

I locked my gaze on Leron. And I'm not sure if it was just me or if the alcohol's effect is causing me to only see and hear him right now. It's as though everything around us vanishes without a trace.

I'm not complaining; in fact, I'm grateful. For the time being, it appears that we are free to be ourselves.

I take a deep breath and look at him. With his naive smile, his gorgeous face turns and stares back at me. But I can see he's keeping a close eye on me. Oh, I'm beginning to think I don't deserve a guy like him. I want to turn away for a moment because he's too lovely, but I'm scared if i do, he'll go.

I snap myself from admiring him too much by opening my mouth.

“Hm, where should I mark you?” I did not intend for him to hear those words, but I guess I was too late to notice my mistake because Leron was already heating up.

Without thinking twice, I take Leron's arms and pull him gently towards me. Since we're all sitting just on the ground inside the spacious cabin we are staying at, Leron got on his knees— right infront of me— as I pulled him towards me.

Now we're eyes to eyes.

I smile. And it widened even more as I felt his grip tighten on my arms. He's probably nervous right now, I am too, but that was just earlier. I already pushed away that thought in the back of my mind.

I have to focus on what's happening right now.

From his arms, my hands traveled to his waist. I caressed the side of his waist a few times before stopping and finally thinking about my turn.

I know now!

I suddenly grip the end of his shirt, he was surprised about my sudden action but did not do anything to stop me at all. Oh, well at least I know that he's not against with what I'm about to do.

I already thought of just sucking on his neck, in that way it will be pretty and easy for us. But I remembered the last time I did that, he complained. He complained that it was hard to cover those marks I gave him.

And right now, I don't want him to be mad again so I'm thinking of sucking him where no one can easily spot it.

With a swift move, I lifted his shirt up to his upper chest. My mouth parted slightly as his cute tummy came into my view. I closed it not long after and wet my lower lip.

I raise my eyes to him, gradually catching his gaze. And he's giving me a perplexed expression, as if he's wondering aloud what I'm up to.