Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Leron Angelo's POV

A tweak of jealousy flows in my belly as I watched the person who's smiling and talking to me just a second ago stand up. I am not looking at his face now, but I bet that he's smiling as he speaks through someone on his phone.

I huff, irritated with myself. He's a man. A straight man to be exact. He had a girlfriend. I don't have the rights to be jealous. What the fuck, Leron. The person is just being friendly, I don't need to add any meanings to his every approach.

Stop, I need to stop this. I'm being delusional. I'm being pathetic. No one wants a gay. No one. Fuck, I think I'm about to cry. I'm such a loser. I want to hit myself with something.

“Dude, you okay?” Sudden voice of Arson speaking pulled me out from my thoughts. I immediately collect myself and look at him straight in the eyes. The sudden feeling of wanting to cry earlier, vanished. I lick my lower lip and nod at him multiple times. “Yes,” I breathe that word out, and block off immediately any remaining words that's just about to come out from his mouth, by drinking from my water.

And when he did not open his mouth again, I'm quite surprised that he totally accept it and back off. Because the Arson I knew will not stop until he gets something he wants.

“So, what is your plan for your date—”

“Tommorow evening, 7:00 pm at the amusement park.”

My friends got silent after I said those words bluntly. Didn't notice that I am almost glaring at my poor water bottle and that they are already staring at me due to my bluntness. I immediately pull myself together and force a grin, shaking my head in the process.

“I mean...is it a good? I really need your opinion.” I raised my head to look at them, it did not take awhile for them to almost lean on me. Especially Felix and Arson, both patting my shoulders and telling me that my idea is great.

They keep at it, praising my idea that just randomly pop up in my head, honestly. I mean I didn't even think about it properly, how can I thought about it in just a blink of an eye?

Because the truth is, going out is what I truly desires after what happened. I just really want to focus my mind on the other things. Maybe this is not a bad idea at all. This date is not a burden to me at all. Maybe it can help me to relax and pulled the bad thoughts away that has been passing in my mind.

I don't want to do it, I don't want to do those things. Not because I'm worried about myself, that it's going to be hurt. I'm more worrying about my parents. They are precious to me. I don't want them to get hurt.

But it will not hurt them if they just don't have a knowledge about it, right?

“Hey, I heard you're out of materials. Arson and I are going to the mall later, want to come with us?”

I stare at Codee. Only noticing that all of us are already standing and walking back to our classes. Shit, how lost am I getting? I swallow the lump in my throat. Arson, Felix and Emman are a little bit far from us. Declan is nowhere in sight. Maybe still talking to her girl from another school.