Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Leron Angelo's POV

“Are our belongings in order already?” I watch my other friends packing and readying our stuffs, as I just sat down on the small stairs om the front door of Declan's house. Ah, the perks of having a sporty friends.

Today is the day we're going to Felix's cabin resort to celebrate and enjoy our small sem break. And it is for free. Yes, for free!

“Yeah, yeah, getting ready I see. But still, why did you even think of doing all of these at my house?” asked Declan whose still on his sleeping form. It is obvious the he just got up. Man, this person is hopeless. I shake my head and smile.

“It is because most of the stuffs we needed are inside your house. And plus, we can't leave those things we bought the other day you know.” Arson implied while putting a small amount of sack of rice on the back of Emman's car.

“Yeah, but why did you guys even leave those here in the first place? It's not like I'm some storage room.” Declan still complained but bad for him, no one wants to listen to him anymore.

And then suddenly, Arson turn his attention towards me. Uh-oh.

“And you! The fuck you're sitting for? Get your ass up and help us here!” Oops, I thought that he will not notice. I pout my lips and stand up already.

And when I was about to walk towards the other guys, Declan suddenly speak. “I'll help.” he briefly said and I look at him with my wide eyes. However smirk at Arson immediately when he also happens to hear what Declan just said.

“Ah no! No! Declan is not even taking a shower. Let him do his business first.”

“What??”

“Do you want me to say it in Japanese? Dame!” he said and I scratch the back of my head and just do what he wants. While Declan also did the same.

Arson sure is so persistent whenever he's excited. I shake my head and start helping them.

“Hey,”

“Hmm?”

I take the echo bag that's on the ground and lift it using both of my arms. “Where should I put this?” I asked Arson and Codee waiting for them to response immediately because the thing is kinda heavy.

“Oh, just put it—” Codee got cut off when Felix asked Emman a ridiculous question.

“Do mermaids poop?” 

Me and Arson turn our heads towards our talkative friend with our serious face. A vein is unimaginably popping out of our foreheads and both of us are ready to scold Felix.

However, when I was about to open my mouth to speak, and I know that Arson as well we both swallowed our tongue when Emman replied unconsciously.

“I don't know, do they even exist?” Emman returned in a calm way. He's not dissing Felix and just busy on fixing something on the back of his car. He doesn't look frustrated or what. Instead,