Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Leron Angelo's POV

The sun is beginning to set. The sky is already filled with a relaxing color between orange and yellow. The school already ended as well, but I remained inside the school's gym. That's right, I am attending their practice right now, not because I want. It is because I don't have a choice but to stay, for the reason that my parents cannot fetch me again this afternoon.

“Ack! I'm fucking tired!” my head turn to Felix when he suddenly lay down on the ground. Catching his breath and sweating bullets all over his body, as if he was being chased by wild dogs.

I watch the others walk their way towards their own drinks and towels. Panting heavily and some are immediately sitting saying they cannot stand up anymore. I purse my lips. I really hate sport.

But my eyes soon wandered over Declan. He looks so serious throughout the game, I wonder if something happened... And it seems like I was the only one who noticed it about him.

Not long after, the five idiots started arriving near my spot one by one. And because I am kinda bored and nothing have to do, I help them with giving away their waters. I felt like I am their manager right now, it's fine though. I am really bored to death anyway.

“Anyway guys,” Arson started as soon as their breathing became steady and normal. The others are already looking at him including me, waiting for him to continue his words.

“Angel here is wondering if you know someone who can be his model?” I almost lifted myself from my seat so that I can hit him, when Arson bluntly asked them that, but I stopped myself.

All right, I am thankful to know that he's willing to help me. But I can already sense his evil demeanor, somehow I can feel that he's planning something that will make me embarrass.

“Hm? Model?” Felix curiously asked, walking near to me as he diverted his gaze towards me. The next person to asked is Codee.

“For what?” he asked me, his right arm resting on the back of my seat. I cleared my throat, readying myself to answer his gentle question when Arson, — as expected — get in my way and instead, he's the one who answered everyone's curiousness.

“For him to paint. He said that he could only pay cheaply, and he wants it to be a man.” my eyes immediately widened and this time I did not refrained myself and immediately kick his leg. He luckily avoided it, I tsked. Gritting my teeth in annoyance.

“I did not said something about my model to be a man only, I am accepting girl as well.” I explained through gritted teeth. I don't want our other friends to have the wrong thinking.

I sent a glare towards Arson after saying those. But the devil just grin at me and keep on moving back a little, I thought he's going crazy but then a mineral water came flying towards him. Hitting him on the arms when he tried to catch it.

“Ouch! Dumb Codee! You sure you're my cousin?? Always taking Angel's side! That's not fair bro!” he whined like a child while massaging the arm the got hit. This time it's my turn to chuckle and laugh at him.

While I'm at it, I turn to my back to have a look at the suspect, to look at Codee. He's also grinning but immediately look away when our eyes met.

“Really? How come I've never heard of this? It's settled then. I will be his model.” the confusion I gained at Codee's reaction immediately vanished, when I heard Declan's deep voice said those words in finality.