Chapter Twenty-Eight

Leron Angelo's POV

In the afternoon, when the sun was almost setting, Declan and I decided to go and watch that beautiful scene in the bay. Once we arrived earlier at my place after leaving theirs, Declan immediately invited me to go out again.

He says he wants to push his stress out with me. At first he didn't specify where we were really going, but then his car just stopped near where the bay is.

Oh, I just remembered. He totally said to his parents that he would spend the night in my house again. That's fine for me, but this time, we have to give knowledge to my parents about it.

Just always sneaking out won't be the answer forever.

I set the camera in front of my face, holding it, and once I got the nice view, I immediately clicked it and capture it.

Suddenly, all I can see through it is purely black. I laugh, knowing that it's surely Declan's huge hand.

“Stop taking pictures of me. I thought you brought that here to capture the sun setting.” He complained, even acting like he was irritated, but the truth is that I know that he is just shy.

“Jeez. Come on, let's just take a seat on the  sand.” He said and pulled me as he actually sat on the sand. He locked me up in between his legs, and I pursed my lips as he did so.

“Now stop sulking or I'll bite your lips.” He warned, but I just scoffed at him. He let out a small chuckle.

Because of that, while the two of us are sitting, I just focus myself on capturing the sun and the sky. They are so beautiful. blending together and reflecting off the sea water. 

“Leron, what is your dream?” All of a sudden, Declan asked me a question. “What do you want to be in the near future?” He repeated.

I sigh and I leaned on him. He let me transfer a little of my weight to him and wrapped his arms around my body.

“I want to be an architect. I want to design houses and buildings.” I said with a small smilw. I slightly turn my head towards him and asked him the same question.

“You? How about you?”

He hummed and pulled me more towards his body. He rested his chin on my shoulder blade afterward.

“Singer, I want to form a band and compose many songs. I want to perform in front of many people, but only to impress one person.” He said, the tone of his voice being undeniably happy.  

I didn't say anything after hearing what he said. No, I don't despise the concept. To tell you the truth, I'm overjoyed for him.

Ahh, it feels good. For some reason, I felt relieved.

I look forward to the view in front of us and smile widely. “Sure! Let's go for it,” I looked back at him and connected my forehead with his. “Together.” I then whispered.

He smiled and nodded before moving in closer and finally making contact with our lips. He cocked his head, his hand gently grabbing my jaw and quickly deepening our kiss.