Chapter One

Chapter One

Leron Angelo's POV

The practice match already begun. Right from the start of the game the battle was intense and pretty hot. They all move very fast and both teams are not losing. I wonder if they have grudges to each other? Who knows. Maybe I'll ask Arson later.

The time buzzed, meaning that the first game is already done. Each team immediately went to their respective benches to rest for a while and think of a new way. I was immediately nervous when I thought that they were coming here. Like I said, I was close in their seat.

But when I saw Arson ahead of them, I immediately ignored the nervousness and tried to act normal. I reach for Arson's energy drink that was next to his bag and handed it to him when he reached me.

"Thank you, ahh!" he tiredly sat next to me.

He drink his energy drink in almost one gulp. I immediately look away and turn my attention towards the court. That's why I don't like sports. I was just watching them play, but I am feeling tired as well. Although, it's fun to watch.

Soon, my eyes immediately fell on Declan. He's also drinking water. He just finished the first bottle and when the woman beside her noticed it, the girl immediately give him some more. I watch them until the girl is naughtily wiping Declan's body, my face immediately heating up but I look away as fast as I can.

"Get a room!" I heard Felix shout at the two. Emman looked at him then glared before turning away.

"Are you bored already?" I was surprised when Codee suddenly appeared to my left. I immediately shook my head in return. "Nt really, It's a good fight actually. It's like you're upset with each other." I chuckled that made him grin too. Arson joined the laughed and approached the two of us as if he had something to whisper.

"You're not wrong though," he said as I raised an eyebrow. There's a story then?

"Gerald. The captain of the other team. He is the one who approached you and Roye. The bastard is bitter because his girlfriend left him in exchanged of Roye. He was switched away. " he laughed after explaining. I then look at the girl earlier. She must be the girlfriend.

I look back at Arson and gave him a bemused look. "Then, why am I the one who was almost hit?" I let out a sigh of resentment. It's true, if Declan hadn't stopped that ball I think I would have lost a tooth or worse more than just one. My nose will probably bleed too.

Arson's face suddenly became serious. "He wants to tease Roye. That's another one, do you want me to punch him?" I looked at him without emotion, then looked at the other team to see the captain of the other side as well. He's currently drinking some water too. Looking at him now, he is not that bad looking. I still think that Declan is the best though. But still I think the one to blame in here is the girl.

"No, don't bother. I don't have enough money for your funeral." Codee laugh at my remark. "What?! Are you saying that I'm going to lose?" He stood up violently and was about to walk to the other team, when Coach suddenly called.

I just laugh at him and shake my head when he starts insulting the coach secretly. He's an immature, born sadist.

Not that I underestimate him, I just really don't want him to start a fight just because of that. If it's Declan then it is fine. The man's involved after all. Nowadays, you'll never know what people are thinking. You don't understand now with people if they just want to be trendy or what.