Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Leron Angelo's POV

I take off my shirt along with my pants. And stand up properly on my feet again after doing that. But my attention was caught by my reflection in the mirror of the bathroom I was in. 

When I looked in the mirror, I spotted a reddish purple mark on my lower abdomen. I start shaking my head a little too forcefully for my comfort, and my cheeks turns a shade of pink just thinking about it.

Suddenly, there's a loud banging on the restroom door, which almost makes me jump. “Yo bro, Angel are you still there? 'Cause I swear to myself that I'll bust this door open. Come on bro, we need to leave. We don't want to stay in the traffic for hours.” Arson complained from the other side that made me rolled my eyes. 

“Piss off. You're the one who stayed inside the shower for almost 1 hour.” I retorted, then went back to having a shower. Not even bothering to listen to him anymore.

Ah, yes. Today we're finally going home. Even so, the sembreak is still ongoing. We still have around five days till we return to school.

Then, after finishing my shower, I immediately put on my clothes and put the dirty clothes inside my bag. I put it in a clean plastic bag to avoid dirtying the other clean and unused clothes that I brought with me for this trip.

And because I am the only one the boys are waiting for, we immediately check if we didn't leave any of our things inside the cabin. After double-checking that nothing was missing, we all began loading our belongings into the two cars.

“Alright, looks like everything's okay now. Shall we get going?" No one disagreed with Codee's question. Although, no one really wants to leave either.

There is no denying that we all love the place. But the others said we still have many days left and it will not be great if we just stay in one place. 

“Aww. Guys, don't be sad. You can come back in here anytime you want. Though this time there's already a fee.” Our blonde friend said as he put his arms around me and Declan at the same time.

We all laugh together. And after a moment of laughter, all of us immediately settled down to our own seats, just like before we got here.

But this time, Codee is not with us. Codee says that Emman's house is nearer to his and does not want to bother him by detouring just to take him home. He is so kind that it makes me admire him more as my big brother.

So, in contrast, in Emman's car, there are also three people. Emman, Codee, and Felix. While inside Declan's car, there's me, Declan the driver, and Arson, who's at the back. He's too focused on his phone, so I'm kind of thankful that he's not being noisy at the moment. I hope it continues all the way though. 

***

On our way, the three of us often listen and sing to the song that the radio is playing. And hearing Declan sing for the second time, it's still makes me want to just melt on my seat. He really does have a beautiful voice. I love it, it's so addictive.

In the middle of the trip, the six of us got hungry, so we decided to stop by a fast food restaurant for some drive-through. And after ordering our food, we carried on until all of us arrived at our destination. 

Emman and Declan hork at each other as a good bye, as we parted ways with them. Emman drive towards the other way and Declan also did the same.