Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Leron Angelo's POV

I immediately look away, looking at my surroundings but them. The feeling of excitement and nervousness of meeting Codee, have vanished in just one blink. And it change into even more nervousness and bewilderment.

Arson's right, why are they with Codee? And why Codee did not tell us?

Arson is the one who first greeted the others, and to be not disrespectful and rude, I greet them as well.

“Hey,” I said softly, eyeing Codee, then Declan's girlfriend who's staring at Arson and of course, last but will never be the least, Declan himself.

Like me, he's also staring and smiling back. He's looking at me like he was so happy to finally see me. Because of that, I smile at him one more time and look away afterwards.

“I'm going to be frank, why are you with them Codee?” My eyes almost pop out from my eye socket at Arson's straightforwardness. But it seems like the others did not took it seriously as they laugh. I'm glad though.

Codee scratch his neck and look at me and Arson. “It's not what you think. We just ran into each other, really.” I chuckle at Codee's  reaction, he almost look like a child getting scold by his mother. Usually, he will be the one who is scolding us and not him.

I shake my head and nudge Arson's shoulder. It's really fine I guess, and I think Declan and Angela will not linger with us that longer, after all they are on a date.

“C'mon, Ars. It's not like you guys are on a date.” Declan commented that made my head turn to him, and unexpectedly, we made eye contact for the second time.

But it immediately cut off when Arson put his arms around my neck and shoulder. “What are you saying, bastard? This is a date with the three of us.” Arson said, pulling me closely to him as I struggle to get myself out.

Declan looks stunned a bit, however my attention got caught by his girlfriend. “We should give them their privacy, then. Let's go now.” the girl said before pulling away Declan. But before they can even past us completely, the girl—Angela wink at Arson without Declan's knowledge.

I suddenly felt frustrated and confuse.

I felt Arson's arms slowly falling around me, as we follow with our gazes the two figure who are walking away from us. “What was that?” I ask Arson but then he suddenly laugh, making Codee and I look at each other.

“Fuck, hahaha! That girl is a bitch. I like women, but dude, she's off limits and I will never ever date her.” he fake gag at the middle of the mall, and it's so embarrassing because people are looking at us. So I immediately pull him and Codee away from that crowd.

He is right though. How can she did that when she's with her boyfriend? Coud it be that she's not even inlove with Declan? If that is the case, that's...sad. I mean, Declan seems serious with their relationship. He may be a playboy, but not that too far. As far as I know, he's always courting the girl.

“Enough with them, anyway, what is this meeting about?” Codee ask curiously, as he walk beside me, on my left side, as Arson is already on my right.