Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Leron Angelo's POV

When we finally at his house, I couldn’t hide my extreme amazement. The house looks so simple and at the same time so classy on the outside. “Let me help you.” I said and he nod his head with a smile as he gave me the toys of his dogs. On the other hand, he pick up the sacks of dog foods and because his hands are full, I also help him from opening and closing of the door.

And when we finally entered his home, there's no wonder it’s super neat and also nice inside. “Go that way, that's my dogs' room.” he was referring to the door that was quite still further inside the house. I nodded and walk first so that I can open the door for him.

Whe I opened the door, the dogs immediately started barking at the same time. I almost jump to be honest, but I tried not to be obvious because it will be embarrassing.

I heard Declan chuckle and I watch him put down the dog foods and make his way towards the doggies's cages. My eyes widened and I started to panic. I don't know what to do, where should I go? What if one of the dogs run to me? I know the dogs are getting irritated at someone they are not familiar with.

“Relax, pups. I'm home. Look I brought someone,” I collected myself when he start saying that. Oh I know where this is coming.

“Leron come here,” It's not a damn request, it was a demand. He turn his head on me and smile. Well, his dogs are not that scary, sure the one is kinda big but..I don't think they're going to harm me. I hope so.

“Come on, they won't bite you.” he encourage me but I still feel uneasy. But fine, okay, let's give it a try. However, I swear, if ever one of these dogs bite me, I'mma kick their ass with my whole strength.  Wait, that's unnecessary, let's just run for our life.

“Are you sure?” I ask before taking a small step forward towards him. I swallow the lump in my throat. However when the sound of his beautiful but irritating laugh echoed in the room, I got pissed a little.

What is this? Laughing so often, aren't we?

He stands up from squatting and lend his hand to me. “Are you doubting my words? Look, if ever they're planning on biting you, they already did once you landed a foot inside this room. Now, come here. Touch my pets, Leron.” I gave him a defeated look and sigh as I start walking again towards him.

But I immediately jump behind him and cling onto his shirt when his dogs start circling around me. “Oi, what now..” his laugh vibrated at me and that only made me to cling onto his shirt more, because of annoyance. Crumpling his shirt in the process.

Suddenly, his hands found mine. I thought he was going to make me let go of him, but he didn't. Instead, he held my hands still and turn around so that he could face me.

“Do you feel any pain?” He asked, staring right on my eyes. “No, but they are licking my exposed skin below, and someone is sniffing my butt.” I said frozen on my place, I cannot move even if I wanted too. This one hell of a dog keeps on sniffing my butt as his or her feet scratch my clothed back knees.

His eyebrows furrowed and immediately look at my behind. And because he is holding my hand and the fact that he's now looking at my back, our position right now looks like we're hugging.