Chapter Twenty-Four

Warning: SPG

Chapter Twenty-Four

Leron Angelo's POV

Three weeks later, February 17, today is the day Declan was born. The painting of him that I did is already done, and I'm planning to give it to him as a present.

However, given the situation right now, I can't give him my present yet. Right now, I'm at his house. Well, to be honest, I don't know if I can call this a house at the moment. It looks more like a club to me.

Yeah, he dropped a party to celebrate his birthday. As a supportive boyfriend, of course, I even help him with the arrangements. He said he wants this and I want his day to be happy. Even though it's every year, we also celebrate it like this:

But I understand him, because his parents never bothered to come home to celebrate his birthday with him. They will just leave a message for him and send him some gifts. It's either money, shoes, or anything else that I know Declan doesn't even want.

However, the one that surprised me the most was when he said that he also wanted to have lunch with me and my family outside, the day after this party. Yes, he is the sweetest man I ever knew.

And because of that, I promise to myself to give him the celebration with a family that he wanted the most. He didn't even say that directly, but I knew very well how he felt. We, his friends, know what he feel very well.

Anyway, the painting is already in his room. But he doesn't know. I want to give it to him right after his party. That is, if he's still sober.

"Let's go sit with the others." He whispers in my ear and blows in it afterward. It automatically tickles me that I have to jolt a little away from him. But he immediately caught me at my waist and firmly held me in my current position.

He let out a chuckle while I glared at him. I slightly hit him on his arm using the back of my hand. He knows that I'm sensitive about my ears, yet he still does that every time!

He's always saying that he amuses me every time he does that, so I should look forward to it more often now. He also said that it was his new habit.

Seriously, sometimes I just really want to punch him. What kind of habit is that?!

"Come," He said, and just pulled me towards the largest crowd inside his house. Where his closest friends and even friends from other schools are,

Once we got there, my eyes immediately flew towards Arson. I only made eye contact with him to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.

We both sat next to each other. By the way, his hand is still not leaving mine. That made his other friends look at us with a curious look on their faces.

Again, I tried to avoid them by looking only at Arson. Or sometimes, Felix and Codee. All of them are smiling at me like they know what's been running through my head.

Bastards.

Declan broke our intertwined hands. I look at him. He didn't say anything and just put his arm above my shoulders, resting his arm on the back of my seat.

He look down at me and smirk. I rolled my eyes and smile, turning my head away from him.

"So...this is your friend with a doll face." A man got up from his seat and started walking towards us. I don't want to look at the person, but it's too late because my head just automatically turned.