Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Roye Declan's POV

I was looking around the gym right now. Looking for a certain curly haired small boy, but my eyes cannot find him. He probably won't take a ride with the two, yep, that's just the only reason I can think of why he's not here.

There isn't other reason, right?

Now then, I think I'm going home straight ahead. There's nothing to do anyway and I don't feel like doing anything, at all. If there is, I just want to be with Leron. Yeah, I just want to be with him.

I sigh and ruffles my slightly damped hair, fresh out from the shower. I then take my bag and put it around my shoulders, when Arson start walking up to me. He's staring at his phone, and then raise his head up and look around the gym. He looks like he's looking for someone just like what I'm doing earlier.

“What's the matter?” I asked in curiosity.

The latter started scratching his head as he walk near me again. “Have you seen Angel?” my full attention got pull by his question. Did I heard him right? He's looking for Leron as well??

”Uh, no. Why?” Arson bite his lower lip and put his other hand on his waist. He turn his back on me and wave at Codee. Codee immediately jog his way to us. Now I'm starting to get worried.

“Declan didn't see him too. Where the fuck did he go without informing us? I meant, he's free to go wherever he wants inside this school, but still he should be here waiting for us.” Arson frustratedly said that also made me anxious at the same time. “Wait, wait, what is actually going on?” I ask first because my brain cannot keep up with them.

Codee is the one who volunteered to explain.

“So you guys are saying that his parents texted you awhile ago that they cannot fetch him, and because we're practicing you didn't read the text immediately? What's wrong with that? Leron can take care of himself, right?” Arson gritted his teeth and look away. His demeanor also completely changed.

If I am not mistaken, I saw him rolled his eyes.

What the fuck is wrong with this person?

Codee sigh, massaging the bridge of his nose in the process. “Sorry to confuse you, but we were worried about Angelo because he got sexual harassed the first time and last time he commuted. Boy, that person barely even got recovered from the fear and anxiety.” Codee elaborately explained.

I got silent for a minute. So that's why. That's why they've been so overprotective of him. I'm suddenly irritated.

“Anyway, just try calling him. My phone's on the edge. I don't have a charger with me.” Arson said tapping Codee's shoulder before walking away from us.

“Okay.”

Before Codee can even tap something on his phone, I immediately stop him. “Let me call him.” I said and turn my back on him immediately, I don't want to look at his confuse and curious face that are now pointing towards me. He must be thinking why I'll do it, because for him, Leron and I are not close enough.

If he only knew.

I take out my phone and immediately dialed Leron's number. Arson said the text was already before we even start the game. So it's already almost three hours ago,

God, be in your home Leron. Be in your home.

Oh, he picked up. I wave at Codee and gave him a sign that Leron's already on the phone. I saw watch him sigh in relief and walk towards Arson immediately.