Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    The sudden lightness of weightlessness behind him made Lu Huai flutter with his hands, grab the edge of the windowsill, and finally stabilize his figure before falling with his back to the ground.

    He breathed a lingering sigh of relief. Although it wasn't very high to fall from here, the part where he fell would definitely hurt for two days.

    The sudden turn of the plot caught everyone off guard. Lu Huai's chest tightened suddenly, and his body had already been dragged into the room. In these few seconds, he was in a trance for a moment, and then he fell into the room in a falling posture. On the soft big bed in the room.

    "You still want to run? Go to the one with the surname Cheng? Lu Huai, don't you be ashamed!" The anger in the man's voice was terrifying, and Lu Huai frowned while supporting him with his elbows. When I got up, it didn't hurt just now, but I was taken aback.

    Fu Shiyu was already very irritable after being reprimanded by the old man at home for a long time. After being kicked out, he thought of going upstairs to be quiet for a while, but as soon as he opened the door, he saw the person who had sworn before the media that he was his fiancé, and was opening the window. Ready to jump down, as if to escape again.

    Although the person who was pinned down on the bed was a little frightened for a short time, Fu Shiyu's anger became even more intense with the calm appearance of the clouds. He bent one leg and knelt on the bed, bullying himself and grabbing the collar of Lu Huai's snow-white shirt. Many folds were added to the original fabric: "You promised to marry me at the beginning, why? I was caught from fleeing the marriage, and now I can't stay there for even an hour?"

    "I really want to interrupt you now. Then throw it out from here. This is the middle of the sea, I really want to see how deep your feelings for Cheng Yan are, if you break your leg, you can swim to the shore from the sea to find him. "

    Fu Shiyu's face was very close to him, the tip of his nose almost touched Lu Huai's, and he said every word of his sorrow.

    The grief in his dark eyes that almost overshadowed the anger and spread wantonly made Lu Huai's heart tighten.

    When the author described the relationship between the original owner and Fu Shiyu, he only used a few paragraphs.

    According to the book, Fu Shiyu didn't plan to pay attention to him before, but then the original owner asked for Fu Shiyu's birthday trip from his friends in the circle, and brought him into the hotel, who was drunk at the time, avoiding the eyes and eyes of others.

    The two of them didn't do anything for one night, but when the original owner huddled in the corner of the bed naked and half-naked the next day and described Fu Shiyu's non-existent actions with tears in his eyes, Fu Shiyu himself had no impression, but he saw the mess in the house. , still believed in the original owner.

    The family motto of the Fu family is notoriously strict. No matter what the character is, the generations have the same tradition.

    Although Fu Shiyu was annoyed and helpless, he could only fulfill his duty to take care of him out of responsibility. The two have been together like a couple for more than half a year, and the author said that Fu Shiyu had a deep affection for Lu Huai, and the original owner was just finishing a script that he had planned for a long time, step by step.

    "I didn't, that's me..." Lu Huai's lips became hot, and Fu Shiyu's lips blocked the explanation he was trying to soothe. Lu Huai, the kissing little white, really couldn't resist.