Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    When I lived alone in the past, I deliberately learned a lot of cooking skills. Although I did not cook many times later, the taste was definitely good.

    Lu Huai closed the bedroom door, took two steps forward, and said to Li Chengyi, "Please take me to the kitchen."

    "How can this be..." Li Chengyi hesitated.

    How could this Lu Huai be able to cook?

    Li Chengyi has always been somewhat dissatisfied with Lu Huai, but he never showed it.

    Lu Huai's previous relationship with Fu Shiyu was clear to them, and Li Chengyi watched Fu Shiyu grow up, and he felt like his own child. Naturally, he would not have a good impression of Lu Huai, and even felt disgusted from the bottom of his heart.

    Lu Huai used to fiddle with the juicer a few times when he was idle because the food was unpalatable when he first came to the villa, and the machine somehow smeared the wires. Fortunately, Lu Huai was picking fruit at that time, but he was scared. One hop.

    Li Chengyi thought of the juicer that had returned to the factory for the first time, and cast a worried look.

    "Why not." Lu Huai felt that he was very grumpy, so he frowned impatiently: "Does Fu Shiyu have any taboos?"

    "He can't eat too spicy food, the taste is bland." Li Chengyi looked at Lu Huai's irritability. With an expression on his face, knowing that he shouldn't say more, he took a step ahead of him and started to lead him, answering his questions along the way.

    There were still two cooks in the kitchen. Lu Huai sent them all out, closed the door, and began to put an apron on himself.

    The ingredients in the refrigerator are complete. Seasonal vegetables, meat and seafood are all sorted into different categories. Lu Huai picked a few dishes that he was confident and good at, and began to fiddle with it all by himself.

    The clear and smooth Longjing shrimp, the brightly colored tomatoes in the beef brisket in the crock pot, and the sweet and sour fragrance that blows when the lid is lifted makes the index finger move.

    Lu Huai also cooked a bowl of raw crab porridge in the heavy soup pot that he could hold with both hands, but it took longer to cook the porridge. On the third floor.

    "Can I come in?" Because there was no hand to open the door, Lu Huai bent his knees and knocked on the door of the study twice.

    Afraid that the food would be spilled, he was extra careful, so only his client could hear the soft knock on the door. He had no choice but to hold his head high and take a breath, then raised his voice slightly and shouted to the study.

    There was no response in the house, Lu Huai asked again, but still didn't hear any movement.

    "Is it really like what Butler Li said, I fainted from stomach pain if I didn't eat?" Lu Huai bent down, ready to put the plate in his hand on the ground, and then reached out to open the door.

    Unexpectedly, just as he bent his body to release the food from his hands, the door of the study was opened from the inside.

    In his current posture, he can only see the long legs of the person in front of him under black suit pants, and the meticulous black clean leather shoes on his feet.

    "It's quite time for you to open the door." The food in his hands was not light. Lu Huai carried them all the way from the kitchen on the first floor to the third floor, and waited for a while at the door. At this time, he couldn't help but pant.

    He didn't have time to see what Fu Shiyu's expression was now. He squeezed in through the small gap between the study door and Fu Shiyu's side. He glanced around, hesitant about the pile of documents on the desk, and put the plate on the table. on the small table by the sofa.

    "Let's have dinner." Lu Huai moved his sore arm and smiled harmlessly at Fu Shiyu, "But don't eat too much, there will be porridge in a while, and I won't have time to serve it."

    "I told the housekeeper. Don't eat at night." Fu Shiyu said stiffly, he closed the door of the study, turned around and watched Lu Huai's busy movements, which was something he had never seen before on Lu Huai.

    Fu Shiyu's face was pale, but he couldn't tell if he didn't look carefully.

    "What is this?" From the corner of Lu Huai's eyes, he caught sight of only half a glass of water left on Fu Shiyu's desk, and a blue box next to the water. Judging from the size and packaging, it should be medicine.

    He took it one step ahead of Fu Shiyu's brisk walk, and as if he had got some handle, he squeezed the medicine box in his hand and shook it: "Stomach medicine? I don't even want to eat dinner because of stomach pain. You and I are angry. Well, I can't get along with myself."

    Lu Huai slapped the medicine box on the table, walked over, stretched out his hand and pulled Fu Shiyu's forearm, forcing him to sit on the sofa, with a resolute tone: "Eat."

    "What does your body smell like? "When Lu Huai just went to pull him, his body was very close to him, Fu Shiyu smelled an odor that shouldn't be emitting from Lu Huai's body, and he frowned subconsciously because of his high degree of cleanliness.

    Lu Huai reached out to touch his clothes. When he went to bed in the afternoon, he changed into a set of soft home clothes, a flax-colored thick knitted sweater, which was loosely worn on him, and he could vaguely see the fair skin on his body.

    "This." Lu Huai picked up the collar, sniffed close to the tip of his nose, and said clearly, "Maybe it's the smell of oil smoke left when I just cooked for you."

    When he picked up the collar, the thin curve of his waist Some of it leaked out, but Lu Huai didn't feel it, and naturally he didn't see Fu Shiyu's gaze resting on his bare skin for a moment.

    "Cooking? You?" As soon as Fu Shiyu came out with just three words of doubt, Lu Huai deeply felt the contempt from him. He approached Fu Shiyu and said, "Don't believe it? Then you can feel it again."

    Lu Huai lifted the hem of his clothes and was about to cover Fu Shiyu's face. With a timely wave of his big hand, Lu Huai blocked him about an arm's distance in front of him: "Naughty.

    " With a smile in his eyes, he took two steps back, looked at the time, calculated that the porridge in the kitchen was almost ready by now, and said to Fu Shiyu, without waiting for his response, he turned and went downstairs to the kitchen.

    The food brought by Lu Huai in front of him was still steaming upwards under the light.

    Fu Shiyu was silent for a while, and finally picked up the porcelain chopsticks and put a piece of shrimp in his mouth.

    The fragrance of Longjing and the taste of fresh and sweet shrimps fill the mouth at the same time. Lu Huai's craftsmanship is indeed first-class, not inferior to the delicate dishes prepared by ordinary chefs at home.

    But he remembered that Lu Huai, not to mention cooking before, had never even set foot in the kitchen.

    In the past, when he was filming, he would let the assistant cook the food he could eat. If the assistant was not available, he would rather be hungry than eat takeout.

    This picky mouth also gave Zheng Shu a headache.

    Later, after she and Fu Shiyu mentioned it unintentionally once, Fu Shiyu sent a nutritionist directly to follow them, and went back and forth with them between the various crews every day.

    He really doesn't look like the cold, arrogant person he used to be, who never got caught up in fireworks.

    Fu Shiyu put down his chopsticks, his eyes stopped on an ink painting on the wall, and the unreal feeling appeared in the thread.