Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Instead of being angry, Lu Huai felt that this person was interesting.

    He glanced lightly from the bright color on the man's head to the tuft of dull hair that was almost glowing. Lu Huai turned his face and glanced at Zheng Shu, and found that she was sending a message with her head lowered. Contact their staff.

    "Sister Shu, do you know who that person was just now?" The elevator stopped on the 19th floor, and the two people in front walked out in a hurry.

    Lu Huai slowed down and waited for Zheng Shu, stopped for a while, looked at the back in front, and wentssip with some curiosity.

    Zheng Shu stopped typing, looked up and followed Lu Huai's line of sight, frowned and said "oh", dryly like an endorsement: "Zhou Yi, a very popular singer and dancer recently, The person who debuted on the talent show before, has strong business ability, and has recently turned into a solo."

    "Oh, it's him." Lu Huai recalled for a moment, and vaguely extracted this person's name from his impression of the original book.

    It was explained in the book that Cheng Juan quickly established his position in the entertainment industry with several star-studded dramas and high-quality movies in the mid-term.

    Later, he began to try to step into the music industry, and Zhou Yi was a good player in it.

    Cheng Juan's first song was written by Zhou Yi.

    The song is based on the story of Cheng Juan and Lu Yueqing, and with Cheng Juan's warm and gentle voice, the single has been on the major music best-seller lists within a week of its release.

    Cheng Juan has also become the first time a successful and popular actor in the entertainment industry has crossed borders.

    Zhou Yi had a good impression of Cheng Juan from the very beginning, but he didn't make a fuss like his original owner.

    He never mentioned Cheng Juan's feelings to outsiders, but he always responded to his needs.

    In short, he is a tool person in the original book.

    The author didn't even describe his appearance seriously, he only said that he was good-looking and had a good figure and nothing else. The few appearances were basically in the form of conversations between Cheng Juan and him texting or calling.

    However, he appeared here unexpectedly at this time, and his appearance was completely inconsistent with the image Lu Huai imagined when he read the book.

    "What are you thinking?" After Zheng Shu sent the text message, he saw Lu Huai's thoughtful expression, and his expression seemed to be a little happy, so he couldn't help but be alert.

    When he said it again, there was a hidden meaning of warning: "Don't take the initiative to get close, Zhou Yi's recent traffic is scary, if you have anything to do with him, his fans can turn you into trouble."

    Lu Huai He nodded obediently, and said lightly, "I'm not interested in this little brother, how can he compare to Fu Shiyu."

    Zheng Shu: "..."

    Fu Hua said that people from several departments have been waiting in the room for a while. Yes, when Lu Huai entered the door, he politely greeted them one by one, and then he was quickly arranged to start makeup and hair.

    In the plot of "Where Did I Met You", the memories of the campus era occupy most of the space.

    Lu Huai's face and figure are usually well maintained. At this time, he put on a somewhat rustic blue and white school uniform, and then changed into a hairstyle with a few smooth bangs on his forehead. The whole person is full of youth, even if he is a real high school student. There is no sense of inconsistency when standing together.