Chapter 57

Chapter 57 (1)

    For the next two days, Fu Shiyu came back a little later than usual.

    Lu Huai asked him if there was something going on in the company recently, but Fu Shiyu didn't say anything. It looked a bit mysterious and seemed to be hiding something.

    But Fu Shiyu didn't look like he was troubled by trivial matters, so Lu Huai didn't take it to heart. He had free time to rest at home these few days, and happened to do his homework for the upcoming "Junior Travel".

    Because a boy sprained his leg during training, and the injury also affected his knee, he was forced to withdraw from the show. Now that there is a vacancy, the planner will just choose a long one from the artists that the company recently dug from Xingyi and stuff it into it.

    Since the incident with Yu Wei, the wall has been pushed down by everyone, and Xing Yi is now involved in many lawsuits, and a large number of company artists and employees have terminated their contracts and resigned because of these matters.

    Because of the company's problems, the artist employee voluntarily filed for termination and resignation without paying liquidated damages. Therefore, a large number of people have no support, and they have jumped to the Fu Group. Fu did not accept all of them without fail. He signed some high-quality talents and artists, and most of them were not hired.

    It was the first time that Lu Huai had been living alone with so many boys younger than him for two months. Every time Fu Shiyu heard Lu Huai mention this matter, his brows were furrowed, and his face was full of dissatisfaction. .

    But he couldn't bear to be taken advantage of by Lu Huai when he was dazed, and he accidentally agreed. At this time, he naturally couldn't go back on his word.

    Thinking of Fu Shiyu's expression every time he talked about this matter, Lu Huai looked at the program team's plan in a trance, and couldn't help laughing while watching it.

    This variety show is basically playing, eating, and eating every day. After Lu Huai understood all of this, Quan took it as a program to relax and travel around the world.

    The first stop of the trip was Japan. Lu Huai checked a lot of local customs and strategies.

    When he was taking notes seriously, his appearance often made Fu Shiyu feel jealous. He clasped Lu Huai's waist and dragged him onto the bed for a while.

    Therefore, Lu Huai's strategy has been done for several days, and it has not yet been formed.

    "Lu Huai, your passport and visa are ready. The show team requires artists to bring their own suitcases. I asked Zhao Yu to help you organize all the essentials. You can put a few more clothes, and he will give you at night. Send it over."

    Zheng Shu's message popped up on the screen, Lu Huai read it carefully, and reached out his hand to reply: "Okay, hard work, Shujie." After

    chatting with Zheng Shu, Lu Huai flipped through his friends. lock up.

    There are a lot of producers, artists, and directors who he doesn't know well in his WeChat account, so Lu Huai rarely visits his circle of friends. Sometimes it takes more than ten minutes from top to bottom to finish, but at this time he is really idle and has nothing to do, so he clicks on it and watches it for a while.

    The circle of friends of these directors and producers is quite boring, and the three sentences are inseparable from the professional field. After watching it for a while, Lu Huai felt bored, and then quickly flipped down a few pages, and saw a new short video posted by Dong Ke an hour ago.