Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Although what Zheng Shu said had nothing to do with the 'violence' that Lu Huai suffered, Lu Huai was still a little moved. I'm fine, I'll do what you ordered as soon as possible and won't bother you."

    Lu Huai's unusually obedient reaction made Zheng Shu suspicious.

    She guessed that Fu Shiyu was by Lu Huai's side, which made his seemingly well-behaved answer seem so abnormal.

    But on the other end of the phone, she couldn't figure out what the situation was, so she only answered vaguely: "If there is anything, please contact me as soon as possible."

    "I have the responsibility to ensure all your safety." She took a serious tone again. I added that this sentence was for Fu Shiyu, who pretended to be listening to Lu Huai's cell phone by her side.

    "Okay." Lu Huai agreed lightly and neatly, and Zheng Shu hung up the phone without asking any more questions.

    The pain in his body didn't go away, Lu Huai yawned, struggling whether to continue sleeping or get out of bed to wash. In the end, due to the hunger after a lot of physical exhaustion, the fatigue was overcome. After calling the service phone and asking for a breakfast, he dragged his body out of bed and went to wash.

    Standing in front of the mirror, Lu Huai looked at his body with only a bathrobe on. Because there was no one else in the room, he just walked around the room wrapped in clothes just like he lived alone at home before.

    Although the original owner's brain is broken, but as a small artist who relies on his face to eat, he is really well maintained. Lu Huai carefully observed the upper body. The skin on his face and neck had no color difference, and it looked a little pale under the bright light of the bathroom.

    Although Fu Shiyu was a little rough last night, because he was going out today, he kept a little bit of restraint. Lu Huai's slender and fair neck was clean and not stained with any ambiguous red marks, but below the chest was much more unscrupulous, and Lu Huai's face was flushed from the mottled look.

    It's undeniably cool, if time hadn't gone so far.

    After coming out of the bathroom, Lu Huai walked to the closet beside the bed and glanced at the row of clothes neatly coded from white to black.     He only remembered to check the time halfway through the meal, it was already ten o'clock in the morning. Not knowing when Fu Shiyu went out, Lu Huai felt that it was necessary to pay attention to what he was doing at this moment.

    I flipped through it casually, took out a black shirt, threw the bathrobe aside, and put the shirt on.

    The shirt was ironed meticulously, and only when Lu Huai buttoned the row of delicate silver buttons did he realize that it was not a solid black shirt.

    White background, but the pattern on the fabric seems to have been splashed with ink, and the large black texture spreads on the sleeves, chest and back, but the edges are very soft, like a few drops of ink dripped into a glass of water, layered and blended, Sophisticated yet casual.

    "It seems to be a little bigger." Lu Huai found another pair of dark blue loose slacks and put them on, tucked the wide hem of the shirt into the waistline, and stood in front of the mirror to examine it for a few seconds.

    With a standard thin figure like him, no matter what type of clothes he wears, it is a proper hanger. Although the clothes are a bit bigger, they are arranged by him, and they don't look inconsistent.

    The doorbell rang, Lu Huai went to open the door, and the food delivery waiter in a black uniform pushed the dining cart in.

    At first glance, there are quite a few kinds of food. Lu Huai wanted Chinese food. The plates covered with small white porcelain lids were put down. Lu Huai didn't know if he should tip. There happened to be an unknown wallet on the bedside. He drew a few red notes from it and handed them to the waiter. After watching him calmly thank him and leave, he sat at the table and started drinking a bowl of seafood porridge. .