Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    "Ah?" Lu Huai was stunned, and subconsciously reached out to touch the cuffs. The fabric of the shirt was straight, and even if his thin wrists were buttoned, they would still be too big to dangle at his wrists.

    Fortunately, he responded very quickly, and although he lacked confidence, he pouted, and the small water droplets on the long eyelashes still shone finely: "I have too many clothes, and I will be dazzled when I look at them together with yours, which may lead to There must be something wrong with my memory."

    Fu Shiyu hummed, not intending to continue to entangle this topic, he looked directly at Lu Huai, turning a blind eye to his continued showing of weakness and attack: "In an hour, clean up your things. Something."

    "Why? Are you going to drive me away?" Lu Huai stood up from the chair, approached Fu Shiyu, raised his chin, looked at the Junyi man who was half a head taller than himself, and pursed the corners of his lips, He showed a shy smile that was just right: "I just want to stay with you, don't leave me."

    "The engagement banquet is over, go home today." Fu Shiyu took a step back without a trace, with the man who was almost attached to his body. Lu Huai pulled away.

    Aside from those deep scheming and deviant moves, for him, Lu Huai's fatal attraction to him in all aspects is undeniable.

    He knows everything about Lu Huai's food, and under the strict family management of the Fu family over the years, his always good and rigorous self-control ability will turn sharply like falling off a cliff when he encounters Lu Huai.

    "Oh, then I'm relieved." Lu Huai's expression looked very happy, he stretched out his arms around Fu Shiyu's thin waist, put his face on his shoulder, and rubbed it twice: "Husband, I have low back pain, you help me. Let me rub it, okay?"

    This naked gesture of affection made Fu Shiyu's eyes flash with a hint of playfulness in addition to the usual indifference.

    Since I don't know if Lu Huai's current state is deliberately pretending to please him, it's not a bad idea to accompany him to act in a play. If it really came from the show, with Lu Huai's shabby acting skills in front of the camera before, Fu Shiyu was sure that he wouldn't be able to pretend for a long time.

    "Okay."

    Lu Huai's movements while stroking Fu Shiyu's back were all stagnant as soon as the kind response came out.

    He tried to attribute this sentence to his misunderstanding, silently let go of his hand, and raised his eyes to look at Fu Shiyu's expressionless handsome face: "Now?"

    "No?" Fu Shiyu raised his eyebrows to look at him and asked back.

    "Then I'm going to bed now, you..." Lu Huai pointed to the messy bed he had kept since he got up, but was caught by Fu Shiyu's wrist. He raised his head and cast a suspicious look, and followed Fu Shiyu's gesture to look at the floor-to-ceiling window on the left: "What's wrong?" He was still puzzled.

    "The bed is messy." Fu Shiyu's eyes fell on the one by the window that was only at the height of his thigh, and the table top was covered with a silver coffee table with a fluffy cushion hanging down: "Go there and lie down."

    Although this coffee table is not too low, for a man like Lu Huai, who is 179 in height, if he bends his knees and lies on it, it is equivalent to pouting his body. .

    Originally, he didn't have any hope of being promised when he said that, but in this situation, if he rashly retreated, it would be too much of a loss.