Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Maybe it's because he never really knew Lu Huai.

    Fu Shiyu thought.

    He didn't know whether Lu Huai's attitude changed since the day he got engaged, whether it was because he was intimidated by his fear, or because he had other plans for himself.

    But even if these warm and undisguised warm loves are not from Lu Huai's sincerity, he is willing not to ask more. As long as he can keep getting along with Lu Huai like this, he doesn't have any more demands.

    After the fierce dispute with Lu Huai at noon, all afternoon, he had always had a clear mind, and his well-organized mind became a mess.

    Even the daily signed and approved reports and documents on the table are annoying and cumbersome to him.

    Li Chengyi came here once during dinner time, and was blocked by his own bad tone. It didn't take long for Lu Huai to enter the study with the two foods that he said was made by no one else.

    Judging from his attitude and relaxed expression, it seemed that the discordant noise had already been forgotten.

    In the interval of irritability, I have also reflected on it, and today's reaction to Lu Huai seems to be a bit extreme.

    But as long as Lu Huai and Cheng Wan had anything to do with him, he couldn't control the tyranny that suddenly surged in his heart, and the current excitement and anger would have far outweighed the appearance of rationality he maintained.

    No matter how gentle he was recently, Lu Huai's previous attitude and his escape from marriage that day were always an inescapable grudge in Fu Shiyu's heart.

    This scar is not painful, but every now and then it will pop up to remind him twice, so that he will not forget everything that has happened.

    Picking up the bowls and chopsticks again, the slightly sour and fragrant soup of tomato and beef brisket was boiled just right. While Fu Shiyu was amazed by Lu Huai's excellent craftsmanship, the slightly hot temperature also relieved Fu Shiyu's stomach that had been aching since the evening.

    Someone knocked on the door outside, and Fu Shiyu thought it was Lu Huai again, so he didn't think much about it, and said that he came in, but he didn't expect that the person who pushed the door was Li Chengyi with a plate in his hand.

    "Mr. Fu." He said hello in a kind tone, and under Fu Shiyu's nod, he placed the white porcelain porridge bowl in his hand gently in front of Fu Shiyu: "This is the porridge that Mr. Lu cooked for you, and asked me to deliver it to you. Come from the study."

    "Well." Fu Shiyu hid the perfect look in his eyes after his expectations had failed. He nodded calmly, and when Li Chengyi was about to turn around and leave, he asked, "Where are the others?"

    Li Chengyi bowed: "Mr. Lu said that you disliked the smell of oil smoke after cooking on him, so now he went back to the bedroom to take a shower and change his clothes. He said that if he washed late, he might not come down."

    "Oh, you go to rest . Right ."

    Li Chengyi nodded and quickly turned to leave.

    Fu Shiyu stretched out his hand and picked up the porridge bowl in front of him, and the rich crab aroma from the noodles filled his nose.

    He stared at the bowl in his hand that the heat was just right, the soft glutinous white porridge with a lot of crab meat sprinkled on it was pure and bright under the illumination of the ceiling lamp in the study, and the corner of his mouth curved silently.