Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Yaochuan in Lu Huai's mouth is the film and television company under the Fu Group, which is already the mainstay of the entertainment industry. There are countless popular artists and idols. Every other year, several newly debuted artists will be selected to participate in tailor-made variety shows, which is almost a popular one.

    "What are you kidding?" Zheng Shu refused without hesitation, she stepped out of the elevator, the short-heeled lambskin on her feet knocked on the floor and made a stern voice: "The years I stayed in Xingyi are longer than the time you debuted. It will take a long time, the contacts accumulated over the years, you want me to run with you now?" He

    walked quickly to the door, the driver had come out of the cab cleverly, and went around to the side of the nanny's car to open the door for the two of them.

    Zheng Shu watched Lu Huai bend over to go in, and sat in the spacious seat properly before boarding the car and closing the door.

    "I'm sure you're not impulsive, tell me, who's meaning is this?" Zheng Shu looked at Lu Huai's profile and asked in a relaxed tone while the low-key black vehicle started to drive.

    A large amount of sunlight penetrated into the car window, and the light and shadow staggered on Lu Huai's face. The already delicate facial features were even more three-dimensional, and the eyelashes drooped, and Lu Huai slowly said, "I mean."

    "I really wronged you with your qualifications, Sister Shu. I still love to toss and cause you a lot of trouble." Lu Huai said kind words sincerely, while recalling what the original owner of the book had done.

    For example, they found someone to secretly take pictures of Cheng Wan, but when they found out, things got so big that they almost got into trouble, and they used a small number to like Lu Yueqing's black material on Weibo, but it was cut into a large number.

    That day may have been the highest Weibo traffic and interaction in the original owner's history. All of Cheng Juan and Lu Yueqing's CP fans touched and scolded people. He was even scolded on the hot search tail for a short time.

    "The company doesn't look down on me now, and it's wronged you. I discussed it with Fu Shiyu for a long time before he agreed to this matter, so I want to ask your opinion now, if you want to agree, let's You can cancel the contract and leave immediately." Lu Huai finished speaking in one breath, raising his eyes to see Zheng Shu's reaction.

    When he read the novel, he felt that the character of Zheng Shu was too strong and decisive. Although he was a good person, he was not his favorite character. But when he saw the ending, he realized that only Zheng Shu in this book has been helping the original owner with all his heart, so now he wants to keep her by his side.

    "Don't forget, if you cancel the contract now, according to the contract, you will have to pay 50 million in liquidated damages." Zheng Shu had to say that he was a little moved.

    In recent years, the top management of the company has recruited many potential teams and brokers. Company veterans like her, although they seem to have a high status on the surface, their treatment is far worse than before.

    Except for Lu Huai, she has not been allowed to bring new artists in the past two years. If Lu Huai cancels the contract and leaves, she will really become an idler. Those inside the company will be excluded even if they don't say anything. She was such a beautiful person.

    "What's this, Fu Shiyu is rich." Lu Huai's tone was light, and after seeing Zheng Shu's eyes, he calmed down a little: "I didn't just spend his money and went to his company, and I didn't want to help him earn it back in the end. ?"