Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Cheng Juan seemed a little nervous, but Lu Yueqing was holding his hand and whispering encouragement beside him: "Don't worry, haven't we played against each other a few times at home? It's just such a small episode, you're bound to win it. ."

    "Well." According to his agent, the script for this audition cost him a lot of connections, so he spent a lot of money to buy it. Cheng Juan also cherished this opportunity, but for five or six minutes, he practiced repeatedly with Lu Yueqing at home for a long time, and he whispered, "But I'll be the only one in the audition for a while, you're not here."

    Lu Yueqing rushed He smiled and patted his back: "Baby, just think of me."

    Cheng Juan finally showed a smile, and within two seconds, his expression froze on his face.

    Lu Huai, who was walking forward and felt the baptism of his eyes, instantly received a blank eye.

    "Come on, this person's face has changed so fast, he deserves to be an actor." Lu Huai also did not show weakness, looking directly at the two people in front of him, showing a mocking smile.

    "Lu Huai, let's go to another place." Zheng Shu ignored Cheng Juan's undisguised disgusting look, looked sideways at Lu Huai's expression, and found that not only was he not unhappy at all, but he continued to move forward with a smile instead of a smile. go.     There is a dead end blocked by the crowd. If you want to cross the crowd and go in, you will have to go through the side of Cheng tired and Lu Yueqing. Today is for the audition, and there is no need to cause any trouble.     The entanglement between Cheng Juan and Lu Huai was not a particularly secretive and rare thing in the circle, so nearly a hundred pairs of eyes with gossip thoughts were staring at both of them, as if they were all waiting for a good show.     "Don't, Sister Shu, you've been gone for so long, and it's shameful to turn back again." As they spoke, the two of them approached Cheng Yan and the others, "Everyone here will think we're very cowardly and gossip when we turn around. It's us who are being scolded for news." Lu Huai's analysis seemed to make sense, but in fact he just wanted to take this opportunity to tease the two of them.     Zheng Shu frowned and still felt uncomfortable. She grabbed Lu Huai's arm and amplified her voice to ensure that people nearby could hear: "Lu Huai, I forgot to take your resume, come down with me."

    "I..." Lu Huai didn't say a word, and then received a     stare from Zheng Shu. Although she didn't wear much makeup today, her eyes were full of strength: "Huh?" Managers, in some serious moments, artists who can't speak clearly will instinctively feel intimidated and obedient.

    It was obvious that Zheng Shu did this very well. Lu Huai stopped the loss in time. He shrugged and agreed, "Let's go, I just have something to discuss with you..."

    Zheng Shu nodded in relief, and the two turned around. Before the action was over, a sneer came clearly into their ears. Although the voice was unfamiliar, Lu Huai could hear Lu Yueqing's voice that he had heard in the hospital before.

    "It's quite self-aware, although I feel really pitiful when I see it." His voice was not loud, but he let the group of bystanders and Lu Huai hear clearly. Although he didn't mention Lu Huai's name, he only needed A person knows who he is connoting.

    When the sneer appeared, Lu Huai didn't even stop. He only thought that this person was very naive, and he took his own words to pay attention to him.

    In the original book, Lu Yueqing was a childish character with an overly detached personality. He is two years younger than Cheng Juan, so most of the troubles caused by his way of doing things and his indiscriminate words are for Cheng Juan to finish him, but Cheng Juan likes his arrogant pair of internal loyal dogs and external arrogance. , so he has been pampering and pampering him.