Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Fu Shiyu's demeanor was calm and calm. Lu Huai had been staring at him for a long time. Before he couldn't hold back and wanted to speak again, he finally noticed a slight change in his eyes.

    "Reason."

    I don't know if it was an illusion, but Lu Huai always felt that the tone of Fu Shiyu's words was much colder than his previous attitude.

    He raised one arm, tilted his head and looked at Fu Shiyu's face, and moved out the perfect excuse he had long thought of: "The previous company was too far from home, if I signed with you, our time together would change. A lot."

    "And when I was in Xingyi, I was always bullied and bullied. They were jealous of my face and figure." Lu Huai said the reason he made up with a blushing face and praised himself incidentally.

    Although he did have this capital, Fu Shiyu was not moved by these few words.

    The quilt was pulled to his waist by a big hand, Fu Shiyu sat up from the bed, leaned lazily on the head of the bed behind him, and touched a cigarette from the head of the bed, thinking that Lu Huai didn't like the smell of cigarettes, so he just played with his hands gently: " What else?"

    "I'm already engaged to you now. Do I need a particularly convincing reason to join your company? I just want to be closer to you." Lu Huai also got up and sat up from the bed. The huge bed had to be squeezed beside Fu Shiyu and beside him: "Can't you?"

    Originally, he was full of confidence, but now Lu Huai's heart is a little empty. He expected that Fu Shiyu would be puzzled, but he didn't expect that he now seems to be forced to ask for a suitable reason.

    "And Cheng Juan." Lu Huai came up with this name that made Fu Shiyu feel disgusted, and began to play emotional cards: "He is also in Xingyi, I hate him, and I don't want to be involved with him anymore." He said The true feelings, the solemnity and firmness in his eyes are completely different from usual.

    "In this case, I will arrange the termination of the contract between you and Xingyi." Fu Shiyu was still leaning on the head of the bed, his upper body cocked, but his tone was as businesslike as when he ordered work: "But, you are now engaged to me, You don’t have to continue working either. Signing my company’s proposal is free, and you can just stay at home and do what you want in the future.”

    "In terms of material things, I won't interrupt you here. You can take my card, or open any store you want. It's up to you, but in the entertainment industry, you are not allowed to enter."

    "No!" Lu Huai immediately stood up. Standing up, he refused decisively, and for the first time, his tone became tough when he spoke to Fu Shiyu: "I will not quit the entertainment industry."

    He took a step back and glared at Fu Shiyu: "What are you talking about? Are you raising trash? Huh? Fu Shiyu, I really can't think of it, in your eyes, I Lu Huai is the image of a trash who can only live on your money?" After he finished, he grabbed the clothes scattered around the corner of the bed and put them on On his body, when he threw down the quilt and stood under the bed, his legs were still a little weak because of the backache tonight.

    Lu Huai's eyes seemed to be filled with disbelief and anger, and the corners of his slightly raised eyes turned red because of the anger at the moment: "After saying so many high-sounding words, you are still like your father, since you feel that I am this It's embarrassing for your family to be a little-known artist, so don't plan to marry me in the first place."

    "You think too much." Fu Shiyu frowned at Lu Huai's series of actions and questions, secretly surprised His over-excited reaction.

    At this time, Lu Huai is like a little rabbit who is usually allowed to be touched and admired, but when he pokes at some point of his discomfort, he will suddenly bite you with his backhand.