Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    After returning home, Lu Huai refused the butler's request for dinner, dragged his body after a day's work, and went upstairs with no energy.

    Fu Shiyu took an English financial magazine in his hand and read it seriously. When Lu Huai entered the door, he happened to meet his eyes raised when he heard the movement. Lu Huai closed his eyes, quickly walked to the bedside, and plunged into the arms of the person on the bed.

    "Are you tired?" Fu Shiyu put the magazine in his hand aside, leaned his body slightly to make Lu Huai lie more comfortable, and stroked the back of Lu Huai's neck with his palm.

    "Don't move, let me hold him for a while." Lu Huai replied weakly, still lying on Fu Shiyu's body motionless.

    His physical exhaustion is secondary, because the things he saw on Weibo tonight made him mentally exhausted.

    Lu Huai rubbed his face hard on the soft pajama fabric on Fu Shiyu's body, before Lu Huai got up from him, put on his clothes and went to take a shower without saying a word.

    The hot water in the bathtub, which was slightly hotter than his skin, removed most of his tiredness. Lu Huai squinted his eyes in the bathtub for more than half an hour.

    He casually took Fu Shiyu's black bathrobe and put it on, then took a dry towel and half-dried the wet hair on his body before leaving the bathroom.

    "Not in a good mood?"

    When Lu Huai came out, Fu Shiyu had already changed into a new set of pajamas. Seeing Lu Huai's wet black hair still dripping with water droplets, he hugged him, opened the drawer by the bed and took it. Let him dry his hair.

    "It's not a big deal." Lu Huai pushed the arm that Fu Shiyu handed the hair dryer away from: "No blowing."

    "No way." Fu Shiyu's tone was serious. Before, Lu Huai would go to bed without drying his hair, and the next day he talked in his ear for a day. Headache.

    "Then blow it for me."

    Lu Huai suddenly stood up from him, and his eyes just came out of the bathroom, and they seemed to be drenched in mist: "Look at people, other people's husbands know that they take the initiative to blow their hair. ,what about you!"

    "Oh, I really am," he sighed and rolled his eyes, pretending to raise his tone, and exaggerating his voice in a resentful tone: "My life is suffering—huh?"

    "." Fu Shiyu promptly stopped his tendency to continue acting, covered his half-opened lips, made him sit next to him, then turned on the blow dryer and began to blow his hair carefully and carefully.

    It was not too late when Lu Huai went to bed with his blown dry hair. He was lying on the bed, pulled a pillow to his chest, and casually played his greedy snake on his mobile phone.

    When the bright red snake was so big that it looked a little disgusting, Lu Huai also felt tired from playing, and slammed his head into the wall. He stared at the Weibo in the corner of the screen for a while, and then hesitantly opened the software that was almost like a battlefield today.

    Although it's been a few hours, the ever-increasing DMs and comments haven't stopped.

    Lu Huai held his chin and looked at it for a while. After looking at it for a long time, he would find that these people used similar words.

    "Mr. Lu, good evening. / Baring his teeth"

    suddenly popped up a very conspicuous unread number 1 in the private message list. Lu Huai glanced at the avatar of the person who sent the private message to himself. It was Zhou Yi.