Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Judging from the current situation, he seems to have been teased by Fu Shiyu.

    Lu Huai straightened up slightly dissatisfied, his feet no longer hurt when he waited for Fu Shiyu to respond to him. Walking hurriedly to the stairs that Fu Shiyu signaled to him just now, Lu Huai cursed in his heart.

    The thick wooden steps were warmed by the sun. As soon as Lu Huai stepped up, he saw a pair of black handmade leather shoes appeared on the top stairs. They were about the same texture as the pair he was wearing today, but the style was different. It's the same, like a meticulous new shoe.

    "Are you okay again?" Fu Shiyu's voice came from diagonally above.

    Lu Huai sighed in his heart and returned to his pitiful expression before. He raised his head slightly and looked up at Fu Shiyu: "No, it still hurts badly."

    Seeing that Fu Shiyu meant to come down the steps, Lu Huai silently retracted it. He took the foot he had just stepped on, and took the initiative to move to the side.

    "Hold on." Fu Shiyu was succinct, Lu Huai didn't immediately understand where he was asking him to help him, and still stood there and looked at him.

    Fu Shiyu didn't ask any more, he leaned over, grabbed Lu Huai's back with one hand, and hugged Lu Huai's legs with the other.

    Lu Huai felt his body light up.

    Even though he was a big man who had never been hugged like this before, the arm that was close to Fu Shiyu's chest was placed on his shoulders subconsciously.

    A perfect princess hug.

    "Actually, you can just pull me up." When Lu Huai raised his eyes, he could see the Adam's apple bulging on Fu Shiyu's slender neck, and said a little bit damaging the atmosphere: "You are like this, I'm a little shy."

    "Shut up." Fu Shiyu Even more incomprehensible than Lu Huai.

    He took the shorter secret door with his feet and put Lu Huai on the bed. This time his action was much gentler than the one he almost threw when he saw Lu Huai open the window, "Where does it hurt?" He Sitting opposite Lu Huai, he asked indifferently.

    Lu Huai took the initiative to lift the injured foot, put it on Fu Shiyu's thigh still wearing a clean suit, and gestured, "Look, the wound." The

    wild foot moved left and right twice, watching No hurt feeling at all.

    Fu Shiyu grabbed his ankle and glanced sideways. There was a finger-long scratch on the sole of his foot, and the light color could hardly see any blood seeping through. Just now, Lu Huai was walking around on the deck with bare feet. A lot of dust has already been rubbed off.

    "Well, it seems to be healed soon, no need to use medicine." Fu Shiyu squeezed Lu Huai's trousers with two fingers, and put his feet on his thighs aside: "It's very dirty, go take a bath."

    When I first read the novel, because the original protagonist was too bizarre and Fu Shiyu's feelings for the original protagonist were too abusive, Lu Huai re-read these few episodes over and over several times even though he complained.

    Who would have thought of that unintentional act, and it came in handy at this time. Lu Huai almost kept in mind some of Fu Shiyu's living habits and taboos.

    For example, he eats soft and not hard, he hates being threatened the most in his life, and what foods he likes and dislikes.

    There is also his strict cleanliness that almost belongs to obsessive-compulsive disorder.