Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    This dream was long and dazed. Lu Huai couldn't remember how many times he scratched Fu Shiyu with a crying voice before he lost consciousness. When countless pleasures gathered from the groin and invaded the whole body, he buried his face deeply in the soft snow-white pillow and cried uncontrollably.

    The next day, Fu Shiyu woke up very early, with Lu Huai's side face shrunk beside him still frowning slightly, and he didn't seem to be sleeping peacefully.

    The small piece of fair skin exposed outside the quilt, the mottled red marks he left on him last night were particularly dazzling.

    At that time, Lu Huai only said something similar to flirting, and Fu Shiyu didn't know why he became so out of control.

    At that time, he was bullying himself against the guest and the host, and when he saw Lu Huai's intoxicating eyes that were still watery despite the discomfort, in his heart, in addition to a little joy, there was a sense of urgency to swear an oath of sovereignty.

    There is also the surging pleasure of revenge when I hear the last cry without restraint.

    Yesterday, Fu Hongye called himself to the second floor at the end of the banquet, and he was not given a chance to react, and he still remembered the oncoming slap.

    "I said back then that the actors were unreliable, but you insisted on not listening. It's a shame to have such a person in our Fu family. You are engaged to inform so many media to come here! What are you telling them to do? Is it your joke or my Fu Hongye's? Joke!"

    Fu Shiyu lowered his eyes to accept the reprimand, the tip of his tongue pressed against the stinging cheek in his mouth, his expression indifferent, as if he was beaten and scolded by another person who had nothing to do with him.

    "He's as brave as you are, but it's a pity." Fu Hongye shivered angrily, and threw the stack of folders in his hand on Fu Shiyu's body. Scattered photos were scattered on the dark brown carpet, "You Show me what he was doing during the time you were making trouble with me for being with him!"

    There were more than a dozen photos, Fu Shiyu pursed the corners of his lips, picked them up, and glanced at them roughly. There are only two protagonists above, Lu Huai and the man he hates when he thinks about it, Cheng Juan.

    This angle should have been taken secretly from not far away, but the movements and expressions of the characters are very clear.

    Lu Huai in the photo is always looking forward to Cheng Juan with a gentle look of anticipation. On the other hand, Cheng Juan didn't even give him any eyes, and just went about his own business. Occasionally, there were two looking at Lu Huai. Those eyes were full of disdain and arrogance, almost poking into Fu Shiyu from the photo. 's heart.

    "It doesn't mean anything." Fu Shiyu spoke with difficulty, and the hoarseness in his voice sounded like half of Fu Hongye's anger was quenched. He coldly looked at Fu Shiyu's stop and said sternly, "Read it."

    In the middle of these photos, there are two chat records. The one who sent a large paragraph of text was Lu Huai's WeChat avatar, and there was only one word "tired" in the remarks of the chat box.

    Fu Shiyu was almost self-abusing, and read all the words on the two chat records carefully, paragraph by paragraph.

    Some people asked for help, some sent an apology to Cheng Juan, saying that he should not have gone to the media to tell the media that Cheng Juan was in a secret relationship, and more of them expressed a lot of longing for Cheng Juan.