Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    The person whose name was mentioned didn't seem to expect that someone would suddenly come out like this, so when he delayed for a second and looked up at the crowd, the little curly hair quickly retracted his head.

    Fu Shiyu's eyes were still wandering back and forth in front of him. Lu Huai had already heard the words and turned to his side. Relying on the fact that everyone behind him could not see the expression on his face, he gave Fu Shiyu a neither light nor heavy look.

    Immediately, there was a meaningful arc on the corner of his lips, and he said slowly: "So, so it is."

    "The little birthday star is coming to the middle to blow the candles and cut the cake." The assistant director's smiling voice came from the crowd.

    His words seemed to make everyone suddenly enlightened, and there was a sudden uproar in the house. A group of people came forward, surrounded Lu Huai and Fu Shiyu who were still standing face to face, and crowded them to the center of the room.

    Only at this time did Lu Huai see that there was a three-meter-long dark solid wood table hidden behind the group of people just now.

    The height of this table is only below his waist, but it is very long, and it is piled with all kinds of beautifully packaged gift paper bags, flowers, snacks and red wine.

    But the most conspicuous one was the cake just mentioned by the director. Under the decoration of milky white cream, on the topmost layer of the three layers was a fluffy little rabbit with milky white fluff. It was soft and naive. Lu Huai looked at it. He laughed.

    "Do you like it?" Fu Shiyu raised his hand, took off the rabbit that was carefully surrounded by paper cups and was not stained with cream, and put it into Lu Huai's hands. Looking at the person in front of him holding the rabbit in his arms, he looked shy and said softly. asked.

    This cake was ordered by him at the cake shop where he had a date with Lu Huai before he came.

    It wasn't that the cake was so delicious, but the memory extended from it was too good, so Fu Shiyu didn't even tell his assistant, he drove to the store by himself.

    The shop owner was still wearing a delicate little lo-up dress, and was sitting behind the display stand making a cup of fruit tea. When he saw Fu Shiyu coming alone, he stood up and greeted him with a smile: "Hello Mr. Fu, is there only one person here today? "

    The last time Fu Shiyu and Lu Huai came over, she taught Lu Huai the steps to make a cake. She already knew the names of the two at that time, and because of their extraordinary eye-catching temperament, she naturally saw them. Never forget it once.

    "Yeah." Fu Shiyu replied politely, and his eyes fell on the cake in the showcase.

    "Are you and your lover eating by yourself, or...?" The

    two did not negotiate a few words in total. After Fu Shiyu finished his request, the shopkeeper wrote it down one by one. When paying, Fu Shiyu's eyes were hung on the inside of the bag rack. One of the dolls caught the eye.

    "Can that rabbit be put on the cake?"

    Lu Huai is a rabbit, he remembers this better than anyone else.

    "Ah?" The shopkeeper turned his head and glanced at the place Fu Shiyu had indicated. He hesitated for a few seconds before nodding: "But if you put it on top, it might be a little big."

    "It's okay." Fu Shiyu nodded: "Buy a new one. Put it on."

    This large rabbit sat on the top layer of the same large cake, covered half the world with stars and moon, and finally reached the person it should appear in front of.