Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    "Am I wrong?" Seeing that Lu Huai couldn't evade it, he began to act confidently.

    He stretched out his arms and hooked Fu Shiyu's neck, and even took the initiative to arch his body towards him, his eyes bright as stars: "Every time you put your strength on the bed so fiercely, I just said it vaguely. One point, and also, when you're not in bed..."

    "Are you hungry?"

    Fu Shiyu's hand on his back resolutely stretched out to block Lu Huai's chattering mouth, and then smiled sly and smug at him. The lieutenant general drove him off, got out of the car and went around to the driver's seat to start the car.

    Lu Huai didn't wear much, so he didn't follow him and got out of the car to get out of the car to the co-pilot.

    He sat on the spacious and comfortable leather chair in the back seat of the car, rested his hands on his sides relaxedly, studied the surrounding space for a while, then picked up the remote control that Fu Shiyu had just put aside, and moved the lifter in front of him. The board was halfway down, and then he grabbed the partition with both hands, revealing only one face to the front.

    "Hey." He turned his face to the side and called out to Fu Shiyu, who was driving seriously, attracting the person in the driver's seat to look in the rearview mirror: "Speak."

    "You have a lot of space here." Lu Huai's eyes looked up and down on Fu Shiyu: "Next time we are interested, we can play here."

    "You talk." Lu Huai waited for a long time without waiting for a response, blinked, stretched his hand forward and touched it. Putting Fu Shiyu's shoulder on Fu Shiyu's shoulder: "Are you okay?"

    "Hmm."

    "...It's so cold."

    Lu Huai sat back in his seat, looked a little bored at the small dark curtains, and simply half-laid on the double seat. , took out the phone that Fu Shiyu had just turned on and played for a while.

    Aite's information on Weibo has a lot more than before. Lu Huai has nothing to do, and clicks in one by one.

    Most of them are the announcements issued by the marketing account at the press conference. When you look at the stereotyped praises and comments, you will know that the studio must have bought them.

    He has signed Yaochuan now, and Fu Shiyu is very willing to spend money on him. First, a studio named after him was established, and then the manuscript was released and the previous black entries were washed with rhythm. Even the number of navy troops who were on the line with Kuroko also greatly increased.

    Fu Shiyu even instructed his team to buy hot searches for Lu Huai several times, but was stopped by Lu Huai himself.

    Aite's Weibo has a Weibo that you can tell it is Zhanzi by looking at the name, and the photo

    is the eighteenth grid. Lu Huai was a little interested and clicked into the photos to take a look. In these photos, all his inadvertent actions were taken while standing on the stage.

    The state is very natural. When the photos are sent out, they have been intensively edited. The station sister who edited the pictures also lit him from top to bottom, and the people around are all processed by mosaics.

    Just looking at the photo, it's like he stepped out of the light, with a warm halo all over his body, and his gestures are like a heart-warming high-mountain flower.

    Lu Huai was stunned by himself. He turned over one by one, liked it with his big size, and retweeted it by the way.

    He admired himself so much that he didn't even know when the car stopped.

[BL]The green tea character design must not collapse [through the book] (MTL)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara