Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Tightening the coat on his body, Lu Huai stepped into the revolving glass door of Xing Yiguang, which was decorated with many brilliant and shiny ornaments at the entrance of the building.

    "Where are we going now?" Lu Huai turned his head and asked Zheng Shu, "There are so many floors here."

    "The 30th floor."

    As soon as they entered the house, the three of them were blown by the hot wind from top to bottom. After a thorough understanding, Zheng Shu reached out and took off the coat on Lu Huai's body and put it on his arm: "Go directly to the boss's office."

    Lu Huai nodded clearly, and took the two people around him and swiped his card to enter. A sightseeing elevator not far ahead.

    The company's internal structure is as gorgeous as its exterior. Although it is mainly in white and gray tones, there is an extravagant decoration texture everywhere.

    Lu Huai had been here twice before, and he had come and left in a hurry. Only today did he have the mind to take a good look at the surrounding decorations while walking in the corridor.

    When he was brought into the door of the office by the young assistant wearing a black and white professional suit with a low ponytail on the back of his head, Lu Huai was about to reach out and push the door in, when she raised his arm and stopped him in front of him.

    But the target she wants to stop doesn't seem to be Lu Huai: "As long as Lu Huai goes in, it's fine."

    "?" Lu Huai glanced sideways at the corner of his mouth with a professional smile, but he couldn't feel the smile at all. Female assistant: "What about Sister Shu?"

    "The legal department will talk to her." The assistant replied lightly and nodded to Zhao Yu: "If this gentleman wants to, you can go to the free reception room next door with me. Rest for a while."

    "No, I'll be waiting outside the door." Zhao Yu said and ignored her, turned around, and stood at the door in a serious manner.

    The assistant didn't force it. He reached out to push the door and made a gesture of invitation to Lu Huai: "The appointment time is up, please come in."

    This is the first time Lu Huai has seen this so-called boss. In his imagination , The president of such a big and big entertainment company should be a good-looking man like Fu Shiyu, with a handsome face, a lot of money, a good figure and an extraordinary temperament.

    But his vision of perfection cracked a little when he saw the man behind the boss' chair.

    Probably because I usually see Fu Yu a lot, so when I saw the boss at first glance, although the people among them were not ugly, they could only be called ordinary at best.

    He is sturdy, and although he is wearing a black suit that is necessary for the president, the high-quality fabrics that are tailored to fit make him even more bloated.

    It was probably because he had been facing the computer for too long, his face was a little ugly, and the volume of hair on the top of his head seemed to be in jeopardy.

    Lu Huai still remembered the name and life story of the president he had found in the car earlier.

    This person's name is Yu Wei, a distant relative of Xingyi's original boss who can no longer be far away.

    It turned out that the old man was always old enough to have a child, but the child died unexpectedly when he was seven or eight years old. This incident was almost a devastating blow to him. Soon, he was also depressed because of this. Will die.