Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    The driver who was driving in front had followed Lu Huai for so many years, so he was very good at it. Hearing Lu Huai's words, without waiting for Zheng Shu to convey it, he turned the front of the car and turned into another road next to him.

    If it wasn't for Fu Shiyu's busyness recently, Lu Huai would have had dinner with him at home at this time, Lu Huai thought in his heart, not without depression.

    But after opening the window and admiring the outside for a while, the tip of Lu Huai's upturned nose was blown red by the cold wind in the early winter.

    "Don't blow the cold wind, it's easy to catch a cold." Zhao Yu saw Lu Huai's changes clearly, and intervened aloud.

    "Yeah." Lu Huai agreed, retracted his body back into the seat, and closed most of the car window, leaving only a finger-width gap, leaving the bright red color outside the window.

    After drinking the hot latte that Zhao Yu handed over, Lu Huai held the warm cup and saw not far away, the building of the Fu Group that was hazy and tall in the sunset, like a temple.

    "I won't go with you. I'll help you sort out the notice sheet at night, and go home first." Zheng Shu put his coat over Lu Huai and sat in the car.

    Lu Huai nodded, said to pay attention to safety, and got out of the car with Zhao Yu.

    Zhao Yu was originally a person under Fu Shiyu's hands, and with Lu Huai's face, no one knew about Fu's family, so the two of them went straight to the top floor without any hindrance.

    "Brother, why are you here?"

    Zhao Ran, who just came out of the office, didn't see the person behind Zhao Yu, so he said hello in a relaxed tone: "Come pick me up from work? You should work overtime today, why don't you go first? Back..."

    His voice came to an abrupt end, and after seeing Lu Huai beside Zhao Yu, his smiling expression froze on his face, Zhao Ran quickly reacted and shouted, "Mr. Lu."

    "Hello." Lu Huai smiled at him. There was a hint of reluctance in his smile because he was in a bad mood. Zhao Yu said from the side: "Lu Huai is here to find President Fu."

    "Mr. Fu is currently having a video conference with the subsidiary. I don't know when it will end. Do you want me to go over and talk to him now?" Zhao Ran restored his professionalism and explained Lu Huai drippingly. .

    Lu Huai was a little disappointed, but he also knew that it was the result of Fu Shiyu's two-month leave to accompany him, so he didn't feel uncomfortable.

    "No, don't tell him I'm here, so that he won't be distracted." He shook his head, "The two of you can do your own thing. I'll go to Fu Shiyu's office for a while."

    "Okay, do you need to deliver food? ?"

    "Yes." I didn't eat at noon, and now I'm a little hungry.

    Zhao Ran swiped the permission card of Fu Shiyu's office, and made a respectful invitation to enter. Lu Huai nodded at him, and went straight into the room without speaking.

    The furnishings and decoration here are still the same as the last time I came here, and they haven't changed much.

    After sitting on Fu Shiyu's soft and comfortable boss chair for a while, Lu Huai couldn't sit still and started to stand up and walk around the room.

    It didn't take long for him to find a black frosted glass door on the wall.

    This black door is well hidden in the interior decoration. If you don't deliberately walk to the side, you will only think it is the decoration of the wall when you look at it.