Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    "You...!" Fu Hongye glared at Lu Huai angrily, and was blocked by his soft knife, and was speechless for a while.

    He turned the subject and his eyes to Fu Shiyu, his voice was filled with majesty: "This is what you said to bring back to our Fu family, that quiet and sensible person who never causes trouble?"

    "I think he is afraid of what you said. It's not a single one." Fu Hongye's two sentences again took on the meaning of a lesson, he said solemnly: "No big or small, I have never been tutored since I was a child, I don't know what tricks I learned in the entertainment industry. , let you..."

    "Dad." Hearing these words getting more and more ugly, and without stopping, Fu Shiyu interrupted him steadily, his eyes calm: "I chose the person, I don't regret it, you are now To scold him is to scold me."

    Fu Hongye's suppressed anger was instantly ignited, he quickly stood up from the chair, and the huge black desk was slapped with a heavy, muffled sound by his palm.

    He raised the volume, pointed one finger in Fu Shiyu's direction, and his arm trembled: "It's useless! Nizi!" He shook off Li He and grabbed his hands. With such strength, Li He took two steps back, and his body collided behind him. The bookcase, let out a small exclamation of pain.

    "In the past few years, you have made a name for yourself, so you think my Fu family's family rules and lessons are all decorations?!" Fu Hongye stood up straight and shouted in anger: "Kneel down!"

    "Kneeling or kneeling!" Lu Huai was also angry. He couldn't bear the arrogance of Fu Hongye's style, so he didn't care about the so-called messy family rules. If it wasn't written in the book, he thought Fu Hongye was talking nonsense.

    Before Fu Shiyu could respond to Fu Hongye's words, Lu Huai stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around Fu Shiyu's body, his voice was firm, with undisguised sarcasm: "I followed my prospective husband to call your dad, but if you don't agree, call you. What kind of madness is your uncle angry at? Why are you stubborn feudal old people so hard to serve?"

    Lu Huai turned a blind eye to Fu Hongye's angry and shocked gaze, and continued to fire with a pair of small mouths: "What? What else can I call you? Then we are a generation apart, and Fu Shiyu will not agree, you are so old, don't try to take advantage of me verbally."

    He and Fu Shiyu looked at each other, and skillfully ignored him and told him to shut up. His tone was arrogant and demonstrative: "Right, husband?"

    "Second, you said I work in the entertainment industry." Lu Huai rolled his eyes, which only Fu Hongye could see, before he was so angry that he wanted to speak. He said, "Among the industries that your family is most proud of, the entertainment industry is the biggest one. Why don't you see you shut down your own company and then attack me?"

    "Who is more noble than who?" Lu said. Huai pretended to sigh, and the helplessness in his tone was the same as if he was the one who was so stunned that he couldn't speak: "I have never used or seen the inferior means you mentioned, and you know it so well. , no... oops, did I say too much?"

    He covered his mouth in a panic, and the breath of Xiao Bailian, who had inadvertently lost his words, was almost overflowing.

    "Enough, Lu Huai."

    Although Fu Hongye didn't have any hidden problems, his face was flushed with anger, and his chest was heaving and panting, which still made Fu Shiyu feel unbearable. He stopped in a low voice, which really made Lu Huai's aggressive face a little less. , and even returned to his obedient appearance: "Okay." Lu Huai muttered in a low voice.