Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    "Mercury?" Lu Huai thought for a moment that he had heard it wrong.

    But squatting in front of him, Xiao Ye's pale face clearly wrote panic, and Lu Huai couldn't help but feel frightened. He took a long breath and forced himself to remain calm: "Drink

    ." Xiao Ye stood up from the ground, turned around and was about to rush out of the door, but Lu Huai grabbed her arm, and the pain caused by the force made her calm down a little.

    "Why are you looking for her now? Take me to the hospital first."

    Lu Huai resisted the idea of ​​anger, and almost said these words through gritted teeth. I don't know if it was a hallucination caused by shock, but he always felt that his stomach began to faint. Zuo was in pain: "Come on."

    "Oh...oh good!"

    Xiaoye stretched out his hand to support Lu Huai's arm, and hurriedly walked out of the door with him. In the middle, he saw them walking in a hurry and asked where they were going. The assistant next door, Xiao Ye perfunctory with a pair of red eyes, even startled the questioner.

    When sitting in the back seat of the car, Lu Huai faintly seeped cold sweat on his forehead. His palms were cold, and he closed his eyes and leaned on the backrest, recalling the details of when he had just drank coffee.     The mercury was deposited at the bottom, and when I picked up the cup diagonally, it was all gathered at the bottom of the cup, and then I found something abnormal when the cup was shaken. Besides, I didn’t drink the mercury down with a big mouthful of gulps. The probability should be minimal.     When she arrived at the hospital, Xiao Ye went straight to the emergency number. Fortunately, there was no one in the emergency department at this time. After Lu Huai was safely brought into the department, she took out her mobile phone from her pocket and dialed Zheng Shu.     From the emergency department to the gastroenterology department, to and from the blood test and CT room, Lu Huai sat on the cold metal stool outside the hospital corridor, and when he was already planning his suicide note, the sound of high-heeled shoes stomping over came to him. ear.     "What did the doctor say? Are you alright? It should be alright!" Zheng Shu's hair was not tied, and many strands of hair stuck to his sweaty neck, which was completely different from her usual meticulous and delicate appearance.

    She rushed to Lu Huai's side in a hurry, and couldn't help looking at his face: "I came over after receiving a call from Xiao Ye, and I copied the monitoring of the lounge in a USB flash drive. This matter must be strictly investigated!"

    When she talked about this, her voice was fierce. The hostility between her eyebrows was the first time Lu Huai had been with her for so long, but he was not in the mood to sigh now, and nodded casually.

    "What did the doctor say?" Zheng Shu calmed down, looked at Lu Huai, and repeated the question just now: "Is there any discomfort? Why does the hospital let you sit outside as a patient?!"

    " I'm still waiting, someone will come out to call me later." Lu Huai stretched out his hand and gently pressed the lower abdomen, "It's just that my stomach is a little uncomfortable."

    The little nurse who was holding Lu Huai's report called out his name, and Zheng Shu was more than Lu Huai's. Huai was even more sensitive, he almost stood up with the voice calling Lu Huai's name, then carefully bent down to help Lu Huai up, and carefully led him into the consultation room.

    The doctor studied Lu Huai's blood test report and CT pictures for a while, then raised his eyes to look at the nervous two people: "The report shows no signs of poisoning, and the mercury you mentioned is not found in the stomach.     " According to what you said, I just took a few sips. As long as I don’t drink the mercury, this level is fine, but I may have abdominal pain in the next two days, so remember to drink more milk when you go back.”     “If you feel uncomfortable, you can come again . Hospital."     Lu Huai breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, turned to look at Zheng Shu, and found that she was still serious and solemn: "Doctor, is it really okay for his stomach pain?     " Answering the pathology report calmly, Zheng Shu frowned and glanced at Lu Huai's lower abdomen: "Could it be chronic poisoning?"     "No." The doctor returned Lu Huai's test results to him and pressed the bell beside him , indicating the next one.     Zheng Shu pursed his lips, took the things on the table, and led Lu Huai to turn around and walk out. Lu Huai had already relaxed at this time. Hearing her walking, he seemed to be muttering something, so he asked, "Sister Shu, what are you talking about?"