Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Although the woman spoke hard to Lu Huai, she still took a bottle of cold drink from the refrigerator when she went downstairs to get him water. She'd only be hot for a minute or two in the pantry, not to mention someone who's been there for two days.

    "Thank you, sister." Lu Huai took the bottle of mineral water from her hand, which had been covered in mist due to the temperature outside, and shouted obediently.

    A few drops of sweat had leaked from the tip of his very upturned nose, and it shone with a fine light under the bright light. The pair of eyes that looked like a deer at the moment also looked watery, so that the person who was called could not help but avoid him. sight.

    "There seems to be a fan in the cabinet." She muttered to herself inadvertently, and then opened the door of the tall cabinet standing in front of Lu Huai, opened it and searched for it, "Why can't I find it? , forget it."

    She turned around and looked at Lu Huai, who was shrunk in the corner of the chair, holding mineral water in both hands, and stared at her without blinking: "You must not flip over the things here."

    "Understood, sister . ." Lu Huai nodded and agreed seriously.

    The nanny sighed invisibly, said nothing, turned around and went out.

    Lu Huai unscrewed the cap of the bottle and took two sips while the water was still ice cold.

    This place is too small, except for the small cracks in the upper and lower doors, there is no place to breathe. Not long after the door is closed, the house becomes more and more stuffy.

    When he was just taken to the fourth floor, he noticed an old-fashioned large wall clock at the end of the corridor. It was past seven o'clock in the evening.

    At noon, because he was afraid that Fu Shiyu would not be able to catch the plane, the two had a casual lunch. Lu Huai chewed a few leaves with a few leaves in his mouth and stopped eating. He held his chin and looked at the lover who was going to be separated from him for a few days.

    Thinking of this, the grievances in Lu Huai's heart became more intense. On the one hand, he was afraid that it was the last time the two would meet at noon today, and on the other hand, he was hungry.

    Lu Huai picked up the water glass and took two sips, holding his drowsy head due to lack of oxygen, thinking about what to do in the next two days. He was so obedient and polite to Fu Hongye's nanny because he felt that she was not bad to him, and the next two days might be of great help.

    He raised his head and pressed the back of his head against the wall behind him. His body seemed to be slowly heating up, and his breathing became heavy and difficult. He had tasted this feeling before. It was his reaction to heat stroke after running and basking in the sun for a long time during the summer sports meeting of the university.

    But at that time, there were classmates, anti-heat medicine, and professional medical staff around, so naturally, it quickly returned to normal.

    There was nothing around him now. Lu Huai remembered the fan that had just been muttering when the nanny left. He stood up and glanced at the cabinet. A small plastic fan about the size of two palms appeared in front of him.

    It was probably inconvenient to say it directly, so she reminded herself in such a subtle way that Lu Huai was a little grateful, this was the first person he met who wanted to help him after he came here.

    This fan is the same as the one Xiaoye prepared in the crew before. The wind is not strong, but it is better than nothing.

    Lu Huai stretched out his hand and raised it to his face, and blew it at the maximum wind for a while, before he felt that his breathing was getting better.