"We had a chat, I wouldn't go as far as friends but I definitely hate him less", Shiggy chuckled, "I'm still terrified of you", "Good, you better be", Touya butted in. "Goodnight you two", Shiggy walked past us.

"Am I high? The hell did you two have to talk about?", he said with a laugh, "I wanted to know the truth about him, why he wanted my father dead, and I got it", "I still don't trust him", he sighed.

"It doesn't matter, all he wants is my father dead, we have the same goal, he's harmless- plus Light could kill him in a split second- I'm not worried", "True".

"Can't sleep?", I glanced at him, "Let's go for a drive love, what do you say?", I started to smile, "Hell yeah", he threw his arm around me and we made our way out.

We drove through the empty read, Touya's right hand gripping my thigh firmly, his eyes focused on the road ahead of him. He began to light a cigarette, he threw his head back, exhaling slowly.

I turned my head slightly, hiding my eyes. His hungry eyes looked me up and down gradually. "God you're so sexy Rain...I just don't know if I can keep my hands off you any longer", Touya said in a deep tone, focusing back on the road. "Then don't", I shot back, a smirk on my face.

"Take those off", he glanced at my sweatpants, my eyes glued to his figure, full of lust. I slowly slipped my sweatpants off and spread my legs slightly. I threw my head back, he glanced at me, "Good girl".

(song rec: Slow Down- Chase Atlantic)

He griped the steering wheel tighter, the whites of his knuckles showing, his hand on my thigh began to slowly move up, his slender fingers coated with silver rings brushing against my inner thigh. It sent a shiver down my spine, I could feel the heat between my legs rise.

His hand slowly making it's way closer to my cunt. I threw my head back, and bit my lip. I felt his index finger brush against the fabric of my underwear, the contact forcing me to let out a soft moan, I could feel how wet I was.

Touya began to speed up the car, his finger slowly pulling aside the fabric, his finger sliding up and down my slit agonizingly slow. I closed my eyes, "Fuck", I moaned out, my breath heavy now.

His finger slowly began to rub circles on my soaking clit, as he increased the speed he was going in the car. "Fuck", I muttered under my breath, as he began to pick up his pace.

In one swift motion, he drifted the car into a empty street, his fingers never leaving my cunt, he sped down the street and parked the car in an empty parking lot.

His hand left my clit, he began to unbuckled his pants, pulling them down slightly, along with his boxers, his hard cock springing out.

"Come here", Touya said as he motioned me with a finger, I bit my lip and straddled him. His hands gripped my ass tightly, his lips latched onto my neck, biting and sucking the skin, I threw my head back.

I began to slowly stroke his hard cock, he groaned against my neck, "Fuck", he muttered under his breath, throwing his head back on the seat, as his eyes watched me stoke his length.
I slid my underwear to the side and rubbed his tip against my soaking slit, I let out deep moan.

I slowly filled myself with his length, sinking down on him, "Fuck, you're so tight", he said in a deep raspy tone, his hot breath against my neck.
I slowly began to roll my hips back and forth, getting used to his size, "Fuck", I moaned out, throwing my head back.

I began to pick up my pace, bouncing up and down, his eyes watching me ride him, his mouth slightly parted, "Fuck you look so pretty riding my cock", he said through staggered breaths.
His hands gripping my ass tightly, as he guided me up and down on his cock, "Touya- fuck- you feel so good", I moaned out, my breathing heavy.