My gaze fell slowly, "You saw the scars on my body Touya...you saw what that man did to me", I paused, "You saw what he did to my sister", my eyes finally met his again.

"I deserve to take what he took from me, I have earned that much", I stepped closer to him, "I stayed by your side and fought for you".

"And now, I'm asking you...to stay by my side and fight for me", a single tear fell from my eye.

"I don't wanna lose you again", he whispered, his deep blue eyes full of pain, "The don't...stay next to me- fight with me...fight-...for me", a single drop of of blood fell from one of his scars under his eyes.

"Protect me...like I protected you", I whispered, he shut his eyes and his head fell. "We both know this is ending in flames...we might as well burn together", a broken smile n my face.

He held the sides of my face and rested his forehead on mine.

"So this is a tragedy...", his voice just above a whisper, "It always has been my love", my voice cracked.

"Till the end", his eyes stared intently into mine, "Till the end", I said before my lips crashed into his.

Touya and I raced on the way home, I won. Mainly because his car is old as shit and I was driving a Lamborghini. Easy win.

"There's something I forgot to tell you", he said slyly as he opened the door for me. "Is everything okay?", Light rushed up to me, glaring at Touya, "Yes, we're good", she grinned, "Good".

"Rain- I need to-", "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?!!", I screamed when I noticed Shigaraki in the kitchen typing away on his laptop.

He jumped back and held his hands up in fear.

"Do we not like him?", Light stepped by my side, "Not at all", I said through gritted teeth.

Light rushed to him, "Oh shit", Shigaraki muttered under his breath.

"Light wait a second!- OH SHIT!!", Touya yelled as she threw Shigaraki across the room into the glass door, causing it to shatter.

"BEAT HIS ASS!!!", I cheered Light on. "Rain- don't encourage it!", Touya snapped, "What? He's a piece of shit?", I looked him up and down.

"Tell her to back down and let me explain", he sighed and rubbed his face. "LIGHT!! Stop", I said, stepping into the living room.

She was just about to bash his head in with a candle stick and stopped in mid air. "Why?", she asked in a confused tone.

"Touya?", I faced him and crossed my arms.

"Shiggy helped us find you, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't never been able to find you", he paused, "Shoto's been keeping a close eye on him and he seems to be causing no trouble".

"Ok and why is he still alive? He served his purpose?", I shrugged my shoulders. Touya stayed quiet a moment before his next words.

"Because he found your father", his tone quiet and low. My face fell, "He...what?", I whispered, still in shock.

"He has a location", Touya looked down, my eyes trailed to Light holding him down.

"How did you...find him?", I took a step closer to him, his breathing was heavy, distress on his face.

"I've been...tracking down his...movements for the past week- and...I finally got a ...pinpoint-location", he said through staggered breaths.

"Where is he?", I asked, my eyes wide and empty. "Connecticut, just off the coast...in...New London", he struggled to get out.