Part - 1

Warning : This story has explicit sexual content.

_____________________________

Parvati Agarwal, a 30 year old beautiful woman led a life submerging herself in handling her mother's business, she didn't feel the need of a male companionship until she met Suyash Mehra, 32 year old handsome and strict businessman, a divorcé. They became very good friends when they entered into a business project partnership.

He was the friend who used to understand her and was always ready to help her. And he found a person beautiful inside out, a friend, who brings happiness and peace in his life.

Their 2 years of friendship turned into a relationship of husband and wife when Parvati and her mother's business fell into financial crisis and Suyash helped her by marrying her because as per his late father's will he could transfer huge sums of money only into his wife's name. 

Suyash saved Parvati because he considered her friend and not out of any love. He didn't love her nor did she love him, just mutual respect and friendship between them. They were husband and wife by name only from the past one month.

ParYash were living happily together in Narayani's mansion, on Parvati's insistence he agreed to stay there, until one day when Parvati heard horrific news that the flight by which Suyash was returning from London was about to crash.

When the flight was in the sky entering India’s air space, the air traffic controller got a message which spread panic and fear in the control tower. Pilot informed them that there was a technical difficulty and they might not have a safe landing. Technical expertise was gathered in the control tower advising the pilot to ensure safe and efficient landing while this news spread to the media, and along with Parvati, families of other 300 passengers gathered in the airport

At any moment the plane might land, families of the passengers were waiting for positive news, their hearts were filled with panic and fear, and were hoping for safety of their loved ones while media personals present at the airport were busy reporting live about the situation, and criticizing the  government and aircraft staffs for their negligence in maintaining safety of the passengers.

Parvati was waiting for her husband, Suyash Mehra, at the airport . Mere thoughts of losing the person who always stood by her side scared hell out of her.

Narayani looked at her daughter who was broken and miserable like anything.

"Don’t worry, my dear, nothing will happen to Suyash. Just wait and see he will be coming out of that glass door smilingly," Narayani said, attempting to console her daughter.

Parvati looked at the direction of the door and broke into more tears.

Narayani accompanied Parvati to the airport. She knew only she could handle her shattered daughter. She roamed her glance around, searching for the empty seats, and finally found two empty seats in the crowded airport. She made Parvati sit down and she said as she sat next to her daughter. “Stay strong, Parvati…”

Suddenly a wave of happiness and applause spread when news came out that the plane had safely landed. Parvati let out a sigh of relief. She and Narayani looked at each other and smiled, but their  happiness was short lived when another news leaked out that there were some casualties and a man named Suyash had suffered head injury.

Parvati was numb. Usually chances of surviving serious head injury would be dim. Parvati covered her face with both of her palms and sobbed uncontrollably, “it's all my fault, mother, I should have never let him go…”

A week back when Suyash had to leave for London regarding his business related work, he didn't wish to go as Parvati was suffering from fever, but she assured him that it was just a slight fever and she would be okay and forced him to leave. 

Narayani cried too, scared of losing her son-in-law. She had experienced a painful and lonely widow life after she lost her husband in early years of her marriage, her only reason to stay alive was her daughter, and she didn't want her daughter to experience such life.

Narayani wiped her own tears. She had to stay strong for her daughter. “Detailed information is not out yet, Parvati, and a team of doctors are inside…” Just then she witnessed Suyash walking out of the glass door hale and hearty. “Suyash…” a low exclamation escaped out of Narayani’s mouth. Clueless Parvati turned her head in the direction where her mother's gaze was fixed.

Pleasantly Surprised, Parvati got up from her chair. Suyash smiled at her. “MR.MEHRA!” she let out a cry and ran to hug him tight.

Suyash was taken aback  by her embrace. He didn't reciprocate her hug and felt awkward. He asked Narayani, gesturing through his eyes ‘what happened to Parvati?’ but Narayani just flashed him a wide smile.

“Huh…Parvati…” awkwardly he patted her back. She pulled herself from the hug. She couldn't believe that he was alive in front of her. Overwhelmed by happiness she covered his face with lots of kisses which stirred more and more intense desire in him. His forehead, his nose, his cheeks were covered with her lipstick marks.

“I was so scared...I thought I lost you,” she cried, holding his face in her hands.

He wiped her tears. “Hey stop crying. Look at me, I’m absolutely fine, looking as handsome as ever,” He consoled her and both shared a warm smile.