Tears filled my eyes from the sight I saw.

Ren was Light. She hadn't died in the fire. My father must've gotten to her, and turned her into a bigger monster than me. God knows what he put her through...all that pain...she was all alone...

All the memories I had of her and I flashed through my mind. Her smile, the sound of her laugh. Both of us promising to always stick together no matter what.

My eyes were filled with tears, "Light", I whispered as I stared into her eyes, sadness and despair all over my face.

"I don't go by that name anymore Rain", her raspy voice, it was from being burned all those years ago.

It all made sense...

"I'm not the same helpless little sister I once was", she stared down at me, "Father saved me that night...and he turned me into Ren", her eyes widened slightly.

"But I saw you...you...died", my voice cracked, "Light did die that night", she looked down.

Her gaze slowly lifted to meet mine, "Then Ren was born", she pulled a knife out, "No...no- what did he to you...what did he do to you Ren!!", I cried out, tears streaming down my face.

She held up her hand and started at it, "He gave me...power", she made a tight fist.

"No...please...Light...tell me your still in there", pain in my voice as tears fell down my face.

"Light is gone Rain, father turned me into the greatest weapon...you", she started to smile. My face dropped, lips parted.

"What did he do...to you?", I avoided blinking to stop the tears, "He gave me something...that made me stronger than anyone in this world".

"What did he give you Light...?", I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I don't really know", she chuckled, "I spent most of childhood in an operating room, being opened and closed...over and over again". "I'm not sure what he did...but he turned me into the person I always wanted to be...someone stronger than you", she grinned manically.

"He turned you into a monster", I shook my head, "I'm not a monster Rain...I'm just...different", she raised her brows, her different colored eyes glowing with insanity.

"And now...it's time to put my new strength to the test...by fighting you", she slashed her knife across the chains and they fell to the ground.

"I'm not fighting you Light", I shook my head and stayed in the chair.

"Yes you are...now get up!!", she grabbed me and threw me across the room. I hit the stone wall and groaned out in pain.

That kind of power was not human...What the hell did he do to her....

I stayed on the ground, refusing to fight back.

"GET UP RAIN!!", she kicked my stomach, I groaned and coughed out some blood. "I...won't... fight you...Light", I said through breaths.

She laughed and kneeled down, "You're fucking pathetic...just like mom was", a smile grew on her face.

I clenched my jaw and shot up, "Don't you dare talk about mom like that", she tilted her head to the side, "Looks like I hit a nerve...good, fight back", she kicked my stomach and I coughed out more blood. "I told you...I'm...not...fighting you", I said, my body aching and weak.

Dabi's POV:

Shoto and I stood across the street of the address, Shiggy was in a van across the street, monitoring the security inside and out. "We're going in here totally blind, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got killed", Shoto said, "That's what makes it fun".