"Well in that case, I have a surprise", she grinned, "Does it involve you naked?", I smirked up at her as she stood in front me.

"No", she crossed her arms, "Not interested", my eyes stayed on hers.

"Come on", she held her hand out, I sighed and took it. "Alright close your eyes", "Rain I'm not doing this", I stopped in my tracks.

"Do I need to knock you out?", she raised one brow, I exhaled deeply, "Fine".

I kept my eyes shut, I felt a cool breeze on my face, we were outside. "What are we doing outside?", I asked, annoyed.

"Just a little further", she guided me through the grass. "Okay, now open", when I opened my eyes, I saw her standing in front of me with the RPG.

My face lit up instantly, "What's the occasion?", my eyes narrowed, "None, here", she handed it to me. "Are you serious? We only have one missile", I looked at her, she nodded, "I'm serious, go ahead, shoot it".

"Really?", I started to smile, "Really". I took the large weapon from her. "I asked Shoto if we could train out here and he said yes so we should be good", she stood beside me.

"When did this conversation happen?", "Don't worry about it", she winked at me.

"Alright it has a lot of kickback so just prepare-", "Tch, I know". I held the heavy weapon up, aiming into the long field ahead of us.

"Dabi just make sure you-", her words stopped when I fired the weapon, I fell back from the power of it.

She stood over me, "I told you", she grinned, "Shut up", I shook my head and kicked her leg, causing her to fall on top of me.

She started laughing, which caused me to smile. "I like hearing you laugh", I said, moving a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She leaned into my neck, "Happy birthday", she whispered, my eyes widened a little. A smile slowly crept up on my face, "You didn't think I'd miss your 25th birthday, now did you?", she tilted her head to the side.

"You are something else", I said staring into her beautiful brown eyes.

There was a moment. I wanted to say it. But I couldn't. Part of me felt like it wasn't the right time.

"What?", she noticed me lost in my thoughts, "I just can't wait for love to destroy us", a smirk crept up on my lips. She grinned and kissed me.

"Hey guys- did you shoot the RPG without me?!", Shoto approached us, we stood up. "Sorry, I couldn't wait", she shrugged her shoulders. "You both suck", he said, causing her to laugh.

"I hate to break up the great day but, the event is in 2 days, we should fly out as soon as we can", he said flatly, his face down.

"We'll go tomorrow morning, first thing, let's just have tonight", Rain said, I glanced at her. "Yeah, I like that", my eyes stayed on her.

"We can discuss a plan on the flight", Shoto said to himself.

"We don't do plans kid", I said as I walked past him, "Yeah, we kind of just do what we want", Rain added. "You're both insane!", he yelled form afar. I threw my arm around her, "Damn right we are".

Rain's POV:

"Fuck", I stopped in my tracks, "What?", Dabi stood in front of me. My gaze slowly lifted to meet his, "Shigaraki", I muttered under my breath.

"Fuck", his eyes grew wide. "What do we do?", I ran my hand through my hair, "Well, there isn't really anything we can do".

"What if he comes after us?", I started to panic, "Him and what army", he said with a laugh.